U.S.A. Politics Thread

Poll

I have posted a possibility for the election outcome in 6 variations. Choose your preferred below.

A. https://i.imgur.com/F6TVPLY.png
8 (34.8%)
B. https://i.imgur.com/uuRmNcE.png
3 (13%)
C. https://i.imgur.com/JK2OSsA.png
1 (4.3%)
D. https://i.imgur.com/sl6MVas.png
2 (8.7%)
E. https://i.imgur.com/K1GHlD3.png
2 (8.7%)
F. https://i.imgur.com/br3Sp06.png
7 (30.4%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Author Topic: U.S.A. Politics Thread  (Read 235053 times)

Holy stuff, what the forget are you going on about.

People in these countries made the decisions that lead to these insane outcomes.
Their culture, their lifestyle, sustains their country's current lifestyle and environment.

If they don't change when they flee their country, they WILL end up making the country they flee to just like the one they fled.

Holy stuff talk about a hop skip and a leap.

"Maybe we should have immigrants acclimate to their new environment, instead of importing them by the hundreds of thousands where that is not feasible."
"ARE YOU SAYING WE SHOULD DO HOLOCAUST 2!?"

Talk about loving unhinged.

People in these countries made the decisions that lead to these insane outcomes.
lest we forget the famous syrian democracy

lest we forget the famous syrian democracy
Ita not just democratic decisions.

Its decisions in war, decisions in conflict. Historical decisions. Who's side won? Whos side lost? What were their values? Etc.
And then its about what culture had risen to sustain it.

Not all cultures can mix. Ideas can, and will, conflict.

Ita not just democratic decisions.

Its decisions in war, decisions in conflict. Historical decisions.
And then its about what culture had risen to sustain it.

Not all cultures can mix. Ideas can, and will, conflict.
do you blame a 19 year old venezuelan for his country's sins when he has to join the military to receive adequate food for his family and, instead of continuing to serve his country, defecting for a stable life? if anything you should be hailing these people for /refusing/ to foster their country's growth

yes we must maintain the purity of our "culture." It is vitally important to me that "cultures" do not mix. when two "cultures" collide it's inevitable that there's just gonna be conflict.. their "culture" is going to end up absorbing us...

yes we must maintain the purity of our "culture." It is vitally important to me that "cultures" do not mix. when two "cultures" collide it's inevitable that there's just gonna be conflict.. their "culture" is going to end up absorbing us...
??? i thought you were liberal when did you start making fun of them

do you blame a 19 year old venezuelan for his country's sins when he has to join the military to receive adequate food for his family and, instead of continuing to serve his country, defecting for a stable life? if anything you should be hailing these people for /refusing/ to foster their country's growth
Its not about blaming the immigrant. Without having them properly acclimate to a new culture, they will clash with it.

This is a major issue. And it cannot be addressed when theyre coming in by the hundreds of thousands, and without any documentation of their entry or even existence in the country they entered.
There are cultures where beating women and throwing gays off of rooftops is acceptable.

Yes, some cultures DON'T MIX. Its not about purity.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2020, 05:34:24 PM by Master Matthew² »

Its not about blaming the immigrant. Without having them properly acclimate to a new culture, they will clash with it.

This is a major issue. And it cannot be addressed when theyre coming in by the hundreds of thousands, and without any documentation of their entry or even existence in the country they entered.There are cultures where beating women and throwing gays off of rooftops is acceptable.

There are cultures where beating women and throwing gays off of rooftops is acceptable.

i dont understand, do you think laws dont apply to immigrants or something?

do you not think they will immediately go to jail for murdering someone?

you do realise that 100k immigrants is a drop in the bucket compared to literally 300 million americans, like they will be assimilated immideately after one generation like every single study on immigrants proves.

you do realise the initial waves of irish/german immigrants came in millions and the size of the usa was a lot smaller then and even then people complained but nothing happened and everyone assimilated.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2020, 06:01:58 PM by Aide33 »

you do realise the initial waves of irish/german immigrants came in millions and the size of the usa was a lot smaller then and even then people complained but nothing happened and everyone assimilated.
irish/german immigrants don't have a culture where
beating women and throwing gays off of rooftops is acceptable.

irish/german immigrants don't have a culture where
thats because beating up gays was the norm in the usa at the time too

regardless, italians and irish people where always stereotyped for being more prone to crime as well

All I have to say is that we should tear down up the entirety of the railroad system because it was built by slaves and stands as a nationwide monument to oriental slavery.

Actually nevermind Chinese slavery isn't important right?

thats because beating up gays was the norm in the usa at the time too
ok and?
that stuffs in the past, the stuff islamists believe in is 100x worse and still is being practiced by them to this very day
it's not a coincidence that after the refugee crCIA in europe, the countries that took the most of illegals were hit with massive waves of terrorist attacks and big rise in crime
the one country that refused to take any of them -> Poland o7<- was left without any attacks :3

also

letting people enter via illegal methods means there isn't a way to check who exactly you're letting into the country - someone who's gonna blow themselves up or maim and kill for their ideology/religion, welfare leach or hard working person, law abiding citizen or criminal etc.

ok and?
that stuffs in the past, the stuff islamists believe in is 100x worse and still is being practiced by them to this very day
it's not a coincidence that after the refugee crCIA in europe, the countries that took the most of illegals were hit with massive waves of terrorist attacks and big rise in crime
the one country that refused to take any of them -> Poland o7<- was left without any attacks :3

also

letting people enter via illegal methods means there isn't a way to check who exactly you're letting into the country - someone who's gonna blow themselves up or maim and kill for their ideology/religion, welfare leach or hard working person, law abiding citizen or criminal etc.

i literally never knew there was millions of muslims landing in the continental united states, europe is an entirely different place wtf are you talking about

since when is illegal muslim migration even a thing in the usa we are not geographically near any muslim countries. the only way they would come is through visa overstays and they are already vetted that way.
All I have to say is that we should tear down up the entirety of the railroad system because it was built by slaves and stands as a nationwide monument to oriental slavery.

theres a difference between literally starving hundreds of millions of people because you want to cripple your infrastructure for the sake of being woke and tearing down statues of traitors, jesus christ are you 12?
« Last Edit: September 17, 2020, 08:34:03 PM by Aide33 »

name checks out