U.S.A. Politics Thread

Poll

I have posted a possibility for the election outcome in 6 variations. Choose your preferred below.

A. https://i.imgur.com/F6TVPLY.png
8 (34.8%)
B. https://i.imgur.com/uuRmNcE.png
3 (13%)
C. https://i.imgur.com/JK2OSsA.png
1 (4.3%)
D. https://i.imgur.com/sl6MVas.png
2 (8.7%)
E. https://i.imgur.com/K1GHlD3.png
2 (8.7%)
F. https://i.imgur.com/br3Sp06.png
7 (30.4%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Author Topic: U.S.A. Politics Thread  (Read 235358 times)

Holy stuff. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the SCOTUS results tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the loving forget is he losing? This can't be happening. I'm having a loving breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want to make america great again. I want Annoying Orange to be president and drain the swamp. I cannot loving deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought he appointed three supreme court judges???? How can they vote against him? This is so forgeted.

the mental gymnastics one needs to still think the constitution is being violated after the supreme court’s decision

Holy stuff. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the SCOTUS results tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the loving forget is he losing? This can't be happening. I'm having a loving breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want to make america great again. I want Annoying Orange to be president and drain the swamp. I cannot loving deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought he appointed three supreme court judges???? How can they vote against him? This is so forgeted.
I'm right there with you MAGA bro!!!!!!!
Recently my mom has been threatening to cut off my internet connection if I don't find a job. No matter how much I try to explain to here that my fight on the WWW is very important, and that my internet connection is crucial to this, she just doesn't get it. When I heard the news about the SCOTUS decision I FLEW into a fit of rage, throwing things around my room. Now, this was about 2 or 3 in the morning so it woke the whole house and resulted in both my parents barging into my room unannounced. I like to browse the internet in the buff XDD, especially during my ME time (Nothing weird. Usually when everyone is asleep and can't bother me) but like I said, my parents barged into my room... Drenched in sweat and powdered sugar which I keep at my desk as a snack and also to keep me awake during long hours fighting the good fight, that's how they found me. Instead of being understanding and supportive parents like they should be my mother turned away in shock and my dad started yelling at me!!!! First it was about my gross state of self, sticky and wet, bits drifting in the wind, and then it was about the hole in the wall I made when I threw an empty MD 20/20 bottle against it (I was hoping it would shatter). I don't know about you guys, but when people enter YOUR room and YELL at YOU, well you gotta yell back, right?!?! I did the only thing I could think of at the time and called them what they were, Boomers... Stupid loving boomers, amirite? XD My Father was not very happy about the name calling, so he grabbed the nearest thing to him which happened to be some tie downs I use to keep myself strapped to the bed (long story), and started hitting me with them! This was especially painful and unnecessary because he was using the wrong ends hitting me with the metal bits! Enraged from the SCOTUS decision and my Father's mistreatment, I lashed out, pushing him out into the hallway and through the drywall. Everything was silent for what felt like a lifetime, and then he spoke, calmly and clearly asking me to leave before he called the cops.

So here I am now, at my favorite McDonald's sitting outside using their free wifi and posting this from my phone... Did the SCOTUS decision ruin anyone else's life? It ruined mine :\

the mental gymnastics one needs to still think the constitution is being violated after the supreme court’s decision
9 times out of 10 when someone screams "this violates the constitution!" they either can't point to which amendment specifically it violates or they clearly misinterpret what the amendment means

"If I keep making baseless claims eventually they'll get tired of calling me out!"

it doesnt really mean anything i just wanted to show this off cus it was exciting: ive been digging around in what i believe to be the hunter biden harddrive and found this document. what looks like the same one rudy shows off in this video. i spent a good couple hours looking on google to see if i could find anything close to a CEFC document like this but im pretty sure its the same one.

is anyone looking into this harddrive thing at all? theres tons of personal information here. theres a folder with tons of contact info and i called some of the businesses i had never heard of before just to see if the numbers checked out. they do for the businesses at least
« Last Edit: December 13, 2020, 03:12:25 PM by mod-man »

why are Annoying Orange supporters so damn delusional? like i get that its basically a cult but holy stuff they need to get a grip

why are Annoying Orange supporters so damn delusional? like i get that its basically a cult but holy stuff they need to get a grip
agent smith is currently standing behind this guy watching him post this

You need to be a conspiracy theorist in order to be a republican

You need to be a conspiracy theorist in order to be a republican
You need to be a conformity theorist in order to ignore the seemingly endless evidence that this election was rigged.

You need to be a conformity theorist in order to ignore the seemingly endless evidence that this election was rigged.
So true!!!!