U.S.A. Politics Thread

Poll

I have posted a possibility for the election outcome in 6 variations. Choose your preferred below.

A. https://i.imgur.com/F6TVPLY.png
8 (34.8%)
B. https://i.imgur.com/uuRmNcE.png
3 (13%)
C. https://i.imgur.com/JK2OSsA.png
1 (4.3%)
D. https://i.imgur.com/sl6MVas.png
2 (8.7%)
E. https://i.imgur.com/K1GHlD3.png
2 (8.7%)
F. https://i.imgur.com/br3Sp06.png
7 (30.4%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Author Topic: U.S.A. Politics Thread  (Read 256639 times)

Annoying Orangeer bad monkey rioting good

Considering all they did was bust windows and steal a podium I don't know what the fuss is about

I mean we were told over and over the past year that all the burning, rioting and looting done across the nation in multiple cities was just THE LANGUAGE OF THE UNHEARD right? So why is this any different? I guess those Annoying Orangeers were feeling pretty unheard huh
This was a coordinated-ish attack on America as a whole in an attempt to overthrow a legitimate election due to fake news perpetuating fraud

ok, one's a widespread protest throughout loads and loads of states with countless stuff getting mindlessly destroyed vs a load of people deciding to storm congress seemingly out of the blue that's why handicap.
you’re absolutely braindead if you think they weren’t expecting anything yesterday even though the mayor REQUESTED the national guard due to reports of a mob showing up prior to it even happening
« Last Edit: January 07, 2021, 01:12:06 PM by Khaz »

This was a coordinated-ish attack on America as a whole in an attempt to overthrow a legitimate election due to fake news perpetuating fraud

Lol

Considering all they did was bust windows and steal a podium I don't know what the fuss is about

I mean we were told over and over the past year that all the burning, rioting and looting done across the nation in multiple cities was just THE LANGUAGE OF THE UNHEARD right? So why is this any different? I guess those Annoying Orangeers were feeling pretty unheard huh
i mean, it was definitely the voice of the unheard wealthy weirdos that believe that satanic child enthusiasts replaced mike pence with a democrat because his tie is blue

you could argue the justification for both is different and one is justified over the other but that nuance would go straight over your head.

this was mostly just a loving theater act anyways, you are right in saying they didnt do much. this was more of a photo op for far right influencers so that they can kick start their career of complaining about the dems 24/7 on fringe radio shows/youtube channels/websites

there is one distinct difference between the demographics at these protests, lots of the people in BLM where working class or lower. literally only business owners and stuff went to the Annoying Orange one because they can afford flying to DC to kick in a couple windows. the dude who sniffed pelosis chair was a business owner for gods sake

grown men usually don't cry especially over something dumb like that, and I certainly do not hate colors of the light spectrum - but I do find people misrepresenting them as such for some clown stuff

"amen and awoman!!!" LMFAO clown stuff!!!
ur handicapped

absolutely kekkin @ the "eat the rich" types suddenly supporting police shooting unarmed people and stuffting bricks when what is likely one of the largest group of corrupt and illegitimately rich people got the stuff scared out of them yesterday by the common people.

didn't hear anything but praise from them when anticigarettes and blm were allowed to burn down small businesses and have chaz for a month before any real pushback happened.

lol. just lol.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2021, 06:56:09 PM by Ragequit »

absolutely kekkin @ the "eat the rich" types suddenly supporting police shooting unarmed people and stuffting bricks when what is likely one of the largest group of corrupt and illegitimately rich people got the stuff scared out of them yesterday by the common people.

didn't hear stuff from them when anticigarettes and blm were allowed to burn down small businesses and have chaz for a month before any real pushback happened.

lol. just lol.
no "legitimately rich people" got scared dumbass, the reason there was 0 pushback and the national guard was refused is because the riot literally did not challenge the status quo. the riot literally changed nothing. people are angry because they were allowed to do so much without any pushback as opposed to what riots with a legitimate reason behind them.

case and point: all the republicans are turning against Annoying Orange, if they where actually scared a mob would kill them they would cave to the demands of the mob. but no, they are doing what they always do and immediately changing their position and distancing themselves. they will fan the flames until its not useful to them anymore then toss the useless idiots into the trash.

there's a difference between empathizing why people are rioting over racial injustice and police brutality(even though its been shown time and again that the police escalated most of the peaceful protests into rioting in the first place) and condemning a seditious riot INSIDE THE US CAPITOL based on complete bullstuff

terrible loving take and attempting to equate the two in such a superficial way is mind numbingly stupid
« Last Edit: January 07, 2021, 07:11:23 PM by Khaz »

The people at the Capitol arent valid because its not about race?????

no they aren't valid because there's no proof of widespread enough election fraud to overturn the election what's not clicking

they were only there because Annoying Orange and GOP facilitated that bullstuff. and look what the forget happened
« Last Edit: January 07, 2021, 07:26:30 PM by Khaz »

your constitutional right to protest doesn't validate your reason for doing so

not even gonna entertain reading that because you're both dead wrong and I'm objectively correct. entirely unironically.
when the day comes be sure you've said your prayers :-)