Poll

I have posted a possibility for the election outcome in 6 variations. Choose your preferred below.

A. https://i.imgur.com/F6TVPLY.png
8 (34.8%)
B. https://i.imgur.com/uuRmNcE.png
3 (13%)
C. https://i.imgur.com/JK2OSsA.png
1 (4.3%)
D. https://i.imgur.com/sl6MVas.png
2 (8.7%)
E. https://i.imgur.com/K1GHlD3.png
2 (8.7%)
F. https://i.imgur.com/br3Sp06.png
7 (30.4%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Author Topic: U.S.A. Politics Thread  (Read 235031 times)

i live in louisiana and i havent really heard of anyone dying or getting infected in my area at super fast rates :\. my main issue with vaccines is just that even if we took it they'd still put us in lockdowns and mask mandates and force us to get booster shots, its not going to end even if we comply so im just standing my loving ground. im tired of how everything went from "2 weeks to flatten the curve and then its all over guys! for realz!" to "show me your papers or you dont get to eat" in less than a month. if they weren't so pushy and weren't being really aggressive in terms of pushing the limits of what the constitution allows i wouldn't be so adamant about not taking it, and this is coming from someone who just got vaccinated for two different diseases today.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2021, 08:01:29 PM by Nigel The Protagonist »

i live in louisiana and i havent really heard of anyone dying or getting infected in my area at super fast rates :\. my main issue with vaccines is just that even if we took it they'd still put us in lockdowns and mask mandates and force us to get booster shots, its not going to end even if we comply so im just standing my loving ground. im tired of how everything went from "2 weeks to flatten the curve and then its all over guys! for realz!" to "show me your papers or you dont get to eat" in less than a month
"i have never seen anyone die from hiv with my own eyes therefore the aids epidemic isnt real" everyones weird personal anecdotes just prove to me that no one on this forum actually goes outside or interacts with any human. multiple of my family members/friends have keeled over and died because of this virus because they refused to believe it was real

dude your state literally is at hundreds of deaths a day, you are literally only extending it because hundreds of people are exactly like you and refuse to do the things required to not give the loving plague to others.

I literally lived in a place where everyone social distanced and got vaxxed at 80% and they have been open for close to a year now. you would of never had to do all this stuff if you just took preventative measures.

"i have never seen anyone die from hiv with my own eyes therefore the aids epidemic isnt real" everyones weird personal anecdotes just prove to me that no one on this forum actually goes outside or interacts with any human. multiple of my family members/friends have keeled over and died because of this virus because they refused to believe it was real

dude your state literally is at hundreds of deaths a day, you are literally only extending it because hundreds of people are exactly like you and refuse to do the things required to not give the loving plague to others.

I literally lived in a place where everyone social distanced and got vaxxed at 80% and they have been open for close to a year now. you would of never had to do all this stuff if you just took preventative measures.
i do tho i stay at home i aint got no where to be lol.

Nigel stop replying to mathews alts.

You antivaxxers seriously have no solid data to stand on. Even the rights argument falls flat.

interesting how my hometown has had so few deaths and also has a unvaccinated rate, I'm doing a school paper on statistics and thought this would be an interesting subject does anyone have any opinions on it?

You antivaxxers seriously have no solid data to stand on. Even the rights argument falls flat.

oh. in that case im a transvaxxer. I identify as fully vaccinated even though im scientifically not. who needs solid biological data when you have trans rights, am I right? or do those rights fall flat too?

oh. in that case im a transvaxxer. I identify as fully vaccinated even though im scientifically not. who needs solid biological data when you have trans rights, am I right? or do those rights fall flat too?
hey look, more dumbass right-wing rhetoric. do you just regurgitate stupid stuff you see on facebook and youtube all day? have you ever had a self-aware thought? because whenever you post, all i see is some dipstuff kid who got indoctrinated into the alt-right at the ripe old age of 15 and hasn't grown the forget up yet.

edit: nearly all the bullstuff you post is demonstrably false, most of the time it's thrown right in your face but you don't care, you're either too stubborn or too loving stupid to figure out you're part of the problem in this country. hopefully you'll grow up one day and look back and realize what a moron you were as you progress into a decent human being. or you'll grow up into a loathsome sack of stuff that continues to create and expand upon new problems society faces.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2021, 07:17:03 AM by Ceist »

my apologies for hurting your feelings

just saying my rights matter too

« Last Edit: August 27, 2021, 07:16:53 AM by Goth77 »

If you're talking about transgender people, then biology isn't the main field of research that concerns gender. Social sciences study that.

Also, this has nothing to do with the vaccines, keep on topic.

my apologies for hurting your feelings

just saying my rights matter too

You still don't have the right to endanger others.

i like how you say im an antivaxxer despite the fact im literally loving vaccinated for every disease, except for Covid, which I do not believe has had the proper time given to be considered reliable and safe.

i like how you say im an antivaxxer despite the fact im literally loving vaccinated for every disease, except for Covid, which I do not believe has had the proper time given to be considered reliable and safe.
it's one hundred times more reliable and safe than catching the actual disease you imbecile

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/health-departments/breakthrough-cases.html

I'd say this speaks volumes about how effective the vaccine is, 171 million people with the vaccine with only 11k breakthrough cases. I don't understand the thought process that your body's immune system can handle a virus that has killed 600k americans but not the vaccine specifically engineered to combat it.

i live in louisiana and i havent really heard of anyone dying or getting infected in my area at super fast rates :\. my main issue with vaccines is just that even if we took it they'd still put us in lockdowns and mask mandates and force us to get booster shots, its not going to end even if we comply so im just standing my loving ground. im tired of how everything went from "2 weeks to flatten the curve and then its all over guys! for realz!" to "show me your papers or you dont get to eat" in less than a month. if they weren't so pushy and weren't being really aggressive in terms of pushing the limits of what the constitution allows i wouldn't be so adamant about not taking it, and this is coming from someone who just got vaccinated for two different diseases today.
I was too busy reading the most recent post I somehow missed this artwork. Please direct me to the amendment that lockdowns and mask mandates violate, I'd really really like to know.

i live in louisiana and i havent really heard of anyone dying or getting infected in my area at super fast rates :\
I also didn't see this post lmao. your state's death rate is currently on par with april 2020, at the beginning of the pandemic. looking like it'll easily surpass that in a few days. literally all you have to do is google it. you don't have to have "heard of" people dying, whatever that's even supposed to mean. it turns out your peers on facebook are not the most reliable source of statistical information