U.S.A. Politics Thread

Poll

I have posted a possibility for the election outcome in 6 variations. Choose your preferred below.

A. https://i.imgur.com/F6TVPLY.png
8 (34.8%)
B. https://i.imgur.com/uuRmNcE.png
3 (13%)
C. https://i.imgur.com/JK2OSsA.png
1 (4.3%)
D. https://i.imgur.com/sl6MVas.png
2 (8.7%)
E. https://i.imgur.com/K1GHlD3.png
2 (8.7%)
F. https://i.imgur.com/br3Sp06.png
7 (30.4%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Author Topic: U.S.A. Politics Thread  (Read 235250 times)

America wasn't a capitalist nation until its later years. We were a Democratic Republic with a focus on religious traditionalism.

Somewhere along the way, we've hit the point where trading with money == capitalism.

Like tf else do you trade with to make an economy? Cows and Seed i guess if you want to go back that far.

A capitalist nation, in its purest sense, is a nation where money rules all. So long as we have the ability to run for office and the willpower to not take loving bribes as individuals. We're not living the communist propaganda dystopia nightmare film you may think we are.

It's bad. Real bad. But not unsalvagable. My problem is that the average dimwit suddenly decides that america is capitalist and the obvious solution to solve all our problems is a hammer and loving sickle. Just do the opposite.

A pure capitalist nation can never prosper.  We need to remain focused on our core values of a democratic republic. That means stop with the commie bs of willfully misassociating the mere act of spending money and not being dirt poor as living the "capitalist pig life".
until the american frontier was plundered then annexed then pillaged, the american laborer was effectively petty bourgeois. all free men in the united states ambitious for wealth, power, and status (all one and the same at this time) had to travel not 20 miles and extract gold and timber from them thar hills. you feel confused about the history of capital in your country because the working class of the revolutionary and reform era US were slaves, economically subdued with the value of their production relieved of them and with they themselves often exercising disobedience-- in fact you might notice that it was very parallel to the labor movement of the 20th century
at this point even the gentry had no interest in politics as it was pretty much just seen as dishonest and weak, instead attempting to buy and secure great amounts of land (hence constant aggression against natives); however when the land to grab in the east particularly petered out, the landed gentry took interest in state administrations, lobbies, and the policy of international market management. this is probably what you observe as a capitalist nation but the united states has been liberal since the bourgeois american revolution itself, and there has always been a degenerate and subhuman class truly living below nominally human standards as the lower yet class looking up to them are only the dead

trading with money isnt a capitalist function, it's the faith in the market which capitalists will double down upon preserving which serves capitalists alone. you claim we do not live in a "communist propaganda dystopia nightmare film" and yet the common western citizen has no modicum of agency unless they invent social constructs where they can feel superfluous power, often coopted by capitalists themselves as this in fact has created a market of consumers to exploit. you promote a system of infinite reinvestment and growth within a finite world so i struggle to understand how you mean by "just do the opposite" but i also doubt you thought this sentence through. i should clarify linguistically also that a capitalist is a person who owns capital, you however are just a working person who advocates for a system which does not serve you.

you by the way are far beyond the average dimwit having come to almost perhaps every political revelation at its most surface level time and time again. i type this shocked you havent read the cover of nietzsche and offed yourself. i am not spending minutes of my morning trying to educate persuade or empower you on any matter, instead to make you feel as exceptionally worthless as you and millions of others really are so you might actually engage with something beyond the scope of your unibrow instead of malding about the cultural complications of bethesda or biden
« Last Edit: January 18, 2022, 10:03:54 PM by Drydess »

until the american frontier was plundered then annexed then pillaged, the american laborer was effectively petty bourgeois. all free men in the united states ambitious for wealth, power, and status (all one and the same at this time) had to travel not 20 miles and extract gold and timber from them thar hills. you feel confused about the history of capital in your country because the working class of the revolutionary and reform era US were slaves, economically subdued with the value of their production relieved of them and with they themselves often exercising disobedience-- in fact you might notice that it was very parallel to the labor movement of the 20th century
at this point even the gentry had no interest in politics as it was pretty much just seen as dishonest and weak, instead attempting to buy and secure great amounts of land (hence constant aggression against natives); however when the land to grab in the east particularly petered out, the landed gentry took interest in state administrations, lobbies, and the policy of international market management. this is probably what you observe as a capitalist nation but the united states has been liberal since the bourgeois american revolution itself, and there has always been a degenerate and subhuman class truly living below nominally human standards as the lower yet class looking up to them are only the dead

trading with money isnt a capitalist function, it's the faith in the market which capitalists will double down upon preserving which serves capitalists alone. you claim we do not live in a "communist propaganda dystopia nightmare film" and yet the common western citizen has no modicum of agency unless they invent social constructs where they can feel superfluous power, often coopted by capitalists themselves as this in fact has created a market of consumers to exploit. you promote a system of infinite reinvestment and growth within a finite world so i struggle to understand how you mean by "just do the opposite" but i also doubt you thought this sentence through. i should clarify linguistically also that a capitalist is a person who owns capital, you however are just a working person who advocates for a system which does not serve you.

you by the way are far beyond the average dimwit having come to almost perhaps every political revelation at its most surface level time and time again. i type this shocked you havent read the cover of nietzsche and offed yourself. i am not spending minutes of my morning trying to educate persuade or empower you on any matter, instead to make you feel as exceptionally worthless as you and millions of others really are so you might actually engage with something beyond the scope of your unibrow instead of malding about the cultural complications of bethesda or biden
yourfavoritemartians posting new videos

drydess took the academic high ground redpill jfc

almost perfect stereotype of woke change the world college student revolutionary, at least in writing style

i envy your vocabulary, but man your post really could use some editing for understandability. not that i expect you to do so for a stuffty obscure forum post tho
« Last Edit: January 18, 2022, 11:45:40 PM by Conan »

sorry drydess but this is the only theory i read

please guys come on let's get back on topic

why isnt this banned

why would it be. stuff much worse than that was always being posted in the furry thread back in the day. and it got even worse in the anime girls thread full of legitimate real life child enthusiasts

drydess took the academic high ground redpill jfc

almost perfect stereotype of woke change the world college student revolutionary, at least in writing style

i envy your vocabulary, but man your post really could use some editing for understandability. not that i expect you to do so for a stuffty obscure forum post tho
until america was redpilled the wagies were bootlicking betacucks for ceos. it was easy for a brother who wanted more. its cap that americucks werent always capitalists because slaves were the real hood brothers and couldnt do stuff about it just like the babyraging steel and textile wagies. politicians arent sigmas like they say they are so the chad wojack ceos got away from it. they saw unbased soy wojacks getting in their way and made them mald by paying woke bootlicker libright politicucks and convincing everyone that theyre sigmas

im not a leftist conan its just embarrassingly easy to not be a handicap

that deer is very hot and im tired of acting like it isnt

its just embarrassingly easy to not be a handicap
Also drydress
wagies betacucks brother americucks real hood brothers babyraging sigmas chad wojack unbased soy wojacks libright politicucks sigmas

why

why is my eye bleeding

the opps on they keyboards like mice and they be talkin like rats what does that make me look like i ain’t be rockin with that opps tryna roll up like dice we put the glock on their hat

the opps on they keyboards like mice and they be talkin like rats what does that make me look like i ain’t be rockin with that opps tryna roll up like dice we put the glock on their hat

this man is drunk af