og blockland users where you at

Author Topic: og blockland users where you at  (Read 5024 times)

I'm gay

accept my steam friend request omg where have you been?!?!?

EDIT: im so sleepy that i thought i posted in this already.

originally 6183 currently 2066

enjoy my blockland beats
« Last Edit: September 20, 2020, 05:05:32 AM by TomTheGeek² »

accept my steam friend request omg where have you been?!?!?

EDIT: im so sleepy that i thought i posted in this already.

originally 6183 currently 2066

enjoy my blockland beats
Life, man.  :cookieMonster:

20115/Brozie
sup fam

Where's your old Ava? I just remember it was like a guy with a cigarette I think.

Where's your old Ava? I just remember it was like a guy with a cigarette I think.
I could recreate it. My current one is Abilify lmao

hey guys

I can't believe the forums look different now, what happened to the old blue/white theme?

hey guys

I can't believe the forums look different now, what happened to the old blue/white theme?
Someone destroyed the forums, Badspot upgraded it, but never reinstalled the classic theme out of fear due to SMF's spaghetti code

Look at the middle to bottom section of 2018 in the chronology
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=299007.0
« Last Edit: September 20, 2020, 03:39:36 PM by Masterlegodude »

Someone destroyed the forums, Badspot upgraded it, but never reinstalled the classic theme out of fear due to SMF's spaghetti code

Look at the middle to bottom section of 2018 in the chronology
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=299007.0
Thanks for the link/making that timeline, brought back a lot of memories. I was def most active around 2009 - 2014 after looking at that and all the spicy forum/game drama from back then

Also props to you for uploading the blockland OST to youtube, I still go back to your video whenever I'm in the mood to hear classics like After School Special this many years later

Thanks for the link/making that timeline, brought back a lot of memories. I was def most active around 2009 - 2014 after looking at that and all the spicy forum/game drama from back then

Also props to you for uploading the blockland OST to youtube, I still go back to your video whenever I'm in the mood to hear classics like After School Special this many years later
Glad i could provide 👍

I could recreate it. My current one is Abilify lmao

I knew it! It was spy from tf2 right?

I knew it! It was spy from tf2 right?
No I think it was some guy hunched over from taking too many painkillers going "Where did it all go wrong" lmao

Huh I must be have been mistaken