Author Topic: Aeonara (brickadia artist) - child enthusiast  (Read 41633 times)

what response are you expecting? the person in question was excommunicated immediately. anyone who was groomed by them can come forward in private

what response are you expecting? the person in question was excommunicated immediately. anyone who was groomed by them can come forward in private
the dude just said "actually shes gone as you can see here". no apology, dude didnt even address the fact that she was a loving nonce

yall bitches going "why are yall so upset she already left" like the forgeter didn't GROOM someone and basically got away with it scott free

ur not funny and u never will be :(
mfw moneybag mollestor maxx calls me unfunny

yall bitches going "why are yall so upset she already left" like the forgeter didn't GROOM someone and basically got away with it scott free

Did you two switch places?

mfw moneybag mollestor maxx calls me unfunny
[i mg]https://media.tenor.com/images/9e1debd82db1bb8099adba54e136bf33/tenor.gif[/i mg]

you werent here during the minorbrandon forum arch. i still miss him 😔

throwback when i owned badspot so hard he made a fake account with my name just to own me back

Why would he do that? Sounds like a half hearted cope to me

According to my inside sources, modding support has been added to Brickadia following the release of KHook.

the dude just said "actually shes gone as you can see here". no apology, dude didnt even address the fact that she was a loving nonce
is it the developers responsibility to spread the news of how terrible the former dev is? i think expecting the dev team to participate in stuff flinging and slander, even when called for/justified, is kinda dumb. toxic behavior isnt good even when directed to people who deserve it because it creates a toxic atmosphere and encourages similar behavior via implicitly being okay with toxicity.