Aeonara (brickadia artist) - child enthusiast

Author Topic: Aeonara (brickadia artist) - child enthusiast  (Read 41693 times)

i dont think being able to mod brickadia will be an issue, it's that it wont be nearly as easy and versatile as blockland. besides being extremely easy to do, there really isn't much we could do with blockland. unreal as a whole can do so much more and as long as they provide the pieces for us to be able to do those things i think it'll be great.

the key is to add these pieces early. the strategic advantage to doing this would be a very much increased flow of people willing to buy the game, less development needed because players fabricate their own content, etc.
doing it as they are now, which is to say no one besides the devs has any idea of their intentions for what they're going to do for modding without so much as a tease in the alphas, is only making people that much more tense about what's going to happen to it. people have literally been talking about modding support and having suggestions for it since the project was posted here on the forums, and to most people, the outcome of that isn't even a 'maybe we'll do it'

"hey can we play laser room this round"

"no forget you, running ar"

Yes... just sweep it under the rug....
Literally "If I don't see it it doesn't exist" although this time it has to do with someone who is a child enthusiast in their community...

once again brickadia's discord has mods that will literally say "wrong channel" the moment you stray even slightly from the topic in any way. they care too much about their image and not enough about their integrity and that insecurity is what makes the discord so hostile

instead youre just going to have your mods cover the whole loving thing up?
This is the reason I don't play nor am I in their discord anymore.  They'll find any excuse to ban/punish you for literally doing anything if they don't collectively like you. 

based
brickadia looks fun but the community is kind of toxic
brother remeber that one moderator said i was being rude to owner even though i wasnt? I litterly asked owner if i can use rce exploit on his game and he blocks me.....

brother remeber that one moderator said i was being rude to owner even though i wasnt? I litterly asked owner if i can use rce exploit on his game and he blocks me.....
dude thats you trying to be edgy and provocative more than them being starfishs. you arent permamuted on bcc for nothing.

dude thats you trying to be edgy and provocative more than them being starfishs. you arent permamuted on bcc for nothing.
kostphiles never learn

I assumed that the twitter dude was someone from the community, is that not the case
Original Twitter dude is in the community

band busting creeps - Season 3 - x256 HD CD rip

handicap alert

once again brickadia's discord has mods that will literally say "wrong channel" the moment you stray even slightly from the topic in any way. they care too much about their image and not enough about their integrity and that insecurity is what makes the discord so hostile

ii forgetign hate mods like thaht thats why i dont like irrel

honestly the only 2 things i truly want from brickadia are
a) ez custom gui's and dynamic images on bricks (could make a camera system, a console, etc)
b) vehicles with insides (so you could make gamemodes that require moving things that have a "building" inside [pirate gamemodes, space gamemodes, etc])

band busting creeps - Season 3 - x256 HD CD rip

blockland community - not made by child enthusiasts and hunts them down

brickadia community - sweeps creepphilla under the rug and censors anyone

Erm... excuse me? You want to talk about Brickadia's child enthusiast dev? Yeah, sorry, that's offensive. What's that? It's important to discuss? It's stupid to sweep it under the rug? Sorry we just don't like TOXICITY, bro. If you want to be toxic, go elsewhere.

brickadia supports child enthusiasm?