Aeonara (brickadia artist) - child enthusiast

Author Topic: Aeonara (brickadia artist) - child enthusiast  (Read 48369 times)

apparently plugging a couple numbers into a public website makes you public enemy #1
Yeah wow, who knew that sharing where someone lived to a bunch of people would be considered reprehensible behavior? Please don't tell me you're this clueless lol

apparently plugging a couple numbers into a public website makes you public enemy #1

User was banned for this post
and just like that his only social outlet was gone
back to public discords for you!

hopefully he finds better communities irl that can teach him to be a bit more humble

i cant wait for the day this whole website gets shuts down and all of these posts are lost in the void.

that being said, if anyone here ever decides to "archive" this entire forum i will personally come to your house and burn it to the ground
So much time spent here, lost in an instant   :panda:

So much time spent here, lost in an instant   :panda:
Like tears in rain

Fair enough, but this is a lil' strange:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/oY5ruaC.png[/mg]
https://twitter.com/springtimebon?lang=en
All I'm saying is to not be dismissive super quickly, regardless of what side it is ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shut up bitch!

i cant wait for the day this whole website gets shuts down and all of these posts are lost in the void.

that being said, if anyone here ever decides to "archive" this entire forum i will personally come to your house and burn it to the ground
Catch me if you can

delete all of my messages any quote posts of me first and I will spare you

Someone is definitely archiving these forums to cancel someone in the future, lets be real here

Someone is definitely archiving these forums to cancel someone in the future, lets be real here
Someone definitely is

delete all of my messages any quote posts of me first and I will spare you

man didn't know people liked fuzztoast. tito, what are you going to get him for christmas? a sylveon bodypillow?
this is so loving funny bro. u went through like five distinct stages to get from "I don't know what you're talking about" to "I thought you would be proud of me :("