TITOS EROGE REVIEWS (FORMERLY MY BREAST FRIEND SALLY MEGATHREAD)

Author Topic: TITOS EROGE REVIEWS (FORMERLY MY BREAST FRIEND SALLY MEGATHREAD)  (Read 19051 times)

Welcome to my twisted mind...

Sally,  a cow-human hybrid girl, is one of many creatures owned by Farmer Edmund. She is a milkmaid, but has “special status” among the other creatures of the farm, as she is quite beautiful. Ed treats her as his personal companion pet.

Ed’s young nephew Jimmy works on the farm, as it’s mostly a family affair. He has come of age and is beginning to take notice of the voluptuous Sally. His uncle has tasked him with tending to her, but this may prove to be problematic.

Can Sally resist Jimmy’s crush for her?

I will be livestreaming this game on September 30 to all the users in my official Discord server. Only users above the age of 18 will be able to participate and watch the stream. Send me a direct message on Discord to join.

DO NOT BUY MY BREAST FRIEND SALLY IT IS GARBAGE

just 100% this game in less than 1 hour.. selling this stuff for 6 bucks? what a sick joke... game is advertised as having 2+ hours of content when it has barely any more content than the free demo.. loving embarrassing. this game is a certified #SCAM! this post brought to you by #scamwatch we watch so you dont get scammed

gonna come out and clarify my decision to not review INVISIBLE rooster

DO NOT BUY ANY GAMES PUBLISHED BY CHERRY KISS
every one of these games is unbelievably generic and the only reason they get sold at all is because their titles catch people's attention. sure, it's funny when you see your steam friend boot up MOTHER DAUGHTER PLEASURE PETS or get a notification saying your friend now owns WELCOME TO pusillanimous individual PARADISE, but once the charm wears off you realize the only reason these games are on steam in the first place is so that people send them as gag gifts to their friends or leave reviews like https://i.imgur.com/g3BOfVw.png https://i.imgur.com/P5H5wG1.png . Yeah bro, hilarious.
what you come to find out is that the people who actually take the time to review these games usually have no more than an hour or so in them. all of them. all of these games AT A MINIMUM are 10 dollars for what amounts to 30 minutes to 2 hours of gameplay. and they arent visual novels either, they're kinetic novels. there is no choice you make in any of these games that shifts the story into a different direction, you get the same ending and the same still cgs every time. zero replay value. forget i hate cherry kiss. and god loving damn i hate these 16 year old league of legends players that keep this stuff popular on steam.
if you are dead set on spending 10 bucks on a research game get snow daze. if you want a japanese game get one of the nekopara games and patch it.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2020, 05:55:28 PM by TlTO »

I'm the lead developer for this project. AMA!

Nobody:

Keanu Reeves:

Thanos from Marvel™ Avengers™ Endgame™: I used the stones to destroy the stones

Tito:

This is why we can't have nice things. Posts like these are the reason I come here

I'm the lead developer for this project. AMA!
Can I get an early review copy?

imagine being an alien that comes to earth after every human is extinct, figuring out how their technology works, and when you figure out their entertainment you scan their intel and this is the single most popular game on earth

ya know normally i'd wanna kms over a game like this but since this is loving TITO and Datiel I feel that I can expect beauty

brother u doin playtestin or what

Ill take two, one for me and one for my son.

forgetin' dumb ass, stupid ass, handicapped ass, bitch!

I will be livestreaming this game on September 30 to all the users in my official Discord server. Only users above the age of 18 will be able to participate and watch the stream. Send me a direct message on Discord to join.

i assume jimmy is the character on the left?