Author Topic: what the hell is Among Us?  (Read 6887 times)

where else do i dump you forgeters i play skyrat yiff server
neekothing

where else do i dump you forgeters i play skyrat yiff server
paradise

paradise
This is correct, either Paradise or Fulp. I don't enjoy newbies on Bee, especially ones that somehow put enough time into their Dept to play as a head with 0 idea of what their doing (yes this happened to me recently in medbay and im still bitter).

this is not Among Us related but _holy stuff_ a blocklander we all know just joined my private group server that's based on Skyrat (the hrp erp ss13 server i play on) and its such a surprise to not only have another blocklander on Skyrat but to also have them join the 'private' friend server is like: what a small ass internet world.

just play barotrauma it's among us but better

this is not Among Us related but _holy stuff_ a blocklander we all know just joined my private group server that's based on Skyrat (the hrp erp ss13 server i play on) and its such a surprise to not only have another blocklander on Skyrat but to also have them join the 'private' friend server is like: what a small ass internet world.
whom

make fun of me all you want i dont care im doing a bachelor in animation to make research

do blockland research no balls (haha)

Ok now someone remake it in Blockland.
That's a really fun idea.

A community can not ruin a game
Oh really? Say that to any F2P battle royale game
theyre ruined by the same old toxic cringe fest that follows anything remotely battle royale by tryharding in a game meant for fun.