Author Topic: irrel.irrelvenmt being a provokative andd passive aggreeesive mod (ft. bcc)  (Read 8718 times)

the whole point of bcc staff watch is to prove/attest we arent a giant circlejerk. we actually discuss this stuff rather than dismiss it or mock it based on personal feelings.

tje bcc staff watch selection seemsn pretty loving rigged because i hahvent been chosen once in 2 years andm your little goodie two-shoes; thearmyguy has onlly pulled bullstuff statements oiut of his ass and then failed to derail the thread withh a stuffty meme that failled to trigger backlash unto my behalf

tje bcc staff watch selection seemsn pretty loving rigged because i hahvent been chosen once in 2 years andm your little goodie two-shoes; thearmyguy has onlly pulled bullstuff statements oiut of his ass and then failed to derail the thread withh a stuffty meme that failled to trigger backlash unto my behalf
Lol you disagreeing with them doesn't make it bullstuff. You break the rules you get muted/banned, it's not hard. If the boundaries are overstepped it's discussed internally. You're making a big deal out of something that isn't one.

Noedit: Forgot to mention I'm not derailing the thread by pointing out you're typing like a handicap on purpose, you are the one derailing it by typing like that. Also, I just checked the staff watch submissions and you didn't apply for any of the ones I checked and I checked for like the past year, so yeah no stuff you don't get staff watch lol.

Noedit: Forgot to mention I'm not derailing the thread by pointing out you're typing like a handicap on purpose
you are though. you quite literally are getting off point insulting mentioning someone's typing style. the fact that you're mentioning it points out that you're here not to argue against him, but because you're somewhat malicious in your goal to defend the discord from criticism.. for some reason.
one reason you could avoid these rather obvious to pick up tones from your messages is not to lick boots. we literally cannot see the internals, for example, and you're telling us that we're wrong and we can't defend ourselves because it's supposedly discussed by multiple people internally.

i remember that irrel said to me once that the way he, personally, enforces rules is that often he just makes a decision there on the spot because there's no longer anyone who will respond in time to take action since he got owner. i can't remember the exact message, and irrel might call me out on this, but if i remember it correctly it shows that not all moderation in the server is going to be exactly fair or peer-reviewed

yeah why actually try to defend your stuffty practices when you can just make fun of their grammar OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

His mistyping of every word is actually a bit of a nuisance when your brain has to actively decode his messages, and you wouldn't be able to Discord's search to search for anything he's said because it'll be all jumbled up

you are though. you quite literally are getting off point insulting mentioning someone's typing style. the fact that you're mentioning it points out that you're here not to argue against him, but because you're somewhat malicious in your goal to defend the discord from criticism.. for some reason.
one reason you could avoid these rather obvious to pick up tones from your messages is not to lick boots. we literally cannot see the internals, for example, and you're telling us that we're wrong and we can't defend ourselves because it's supposedly discussed by multiple people internally.

i remember that irrel said to me once that the way he, personally, enforces rules is that often he just makes a decision there on the spot because there's no longer anyone who will respond in time to take action since he got owner. i can't remember the exact message, and irrel might call me out on this, but if i remember it correctly it shows that not all moderation in the server is going to be exactly fair or peer-reviewed
"typing style" oh please this guy is typing like a handicap on purpose, go back in his blockland forum or discord chat history, he is perfectly capable of typing like a normal human being.

My new "typing style" is neon pink comic sans.

But yeah if you don't believe me, which I can understand, ask literally any of the other people that have been on staff watch. If rules are unfairly or inconsistently applied this is discussed, but honestly if you get booted off of the discord you're doing something very wrong. If you behave like a normal human being you will not get muted or banned, your post might get removed if it breaks a rule and it will be pointed out to you to not do that again. And the moderation doesn't always need to be perfectly peer reviewed, it's a discord server, if the majority of people want you off of it nobody from the staff watch is going to complain that the rules are enforced more harshly for problem users. It's a discord server. Being on it is a privilige, not a right.

yeha im a prolblem user look up all my past drama

"typing style" oh please this guy is typing like a handicap on purpose, go back in his blockland forum or discord chat history, he is perfectly capable of typing like a normal human being.

My new "typing style" is neon pink comic sans.

But yeah if you don't believe me, which I can understand, ask literally any of the other people that have been on staff watch. If rules are unfairly or inconsistently applied this is discussed, but honestly if you get booted off of the discord you're doing something very wrong. If you behave like a normal human being you will not get muted or banned, your post might get removed if it breaks a rule and it will be pointed out to you to not do that again. And the moderation doesn't always need to be perfectly peer reviewed, it's a discord server, if the majority of people want you off of it nobody from the staff watch is going to complain that the rules are enforced more harshly for problem users. It's a discord server. Being on it is a privilige, not a right.
see, i've been on staff watch. i've watched the inside and commented on it. this was before irrel took hold of the discord, however, and most of people's issues with the moderation of the server have came after this point.
If rules are unfairly or inconsistently applied this is discussed
really? i've tried to discuss the rules several times in the discord. here is the owner's kindly response to me doing it:

obviously my input is considered in the very frequent discussion about rules and moderation in this server. thanks for your input, TheArmyGuy, i and the several others who have expressed distaste over it can finally rest easy.

yeha im a prolblem user look up all my past drama
I will reply to this post in an untranslateable Dutch dialect (since your gibberish doesn't translate properly in google translate either) so you know why Irrel bans you for posting foreign languages:

motte kieke maat, tis gwn heul simpul. as ge tellekens jegens dn autoritaat van de moderaters ingeet dan is t toch nie meur dan nermaal da ge op uwe flikker kriegt? veur t zelfde geld zeedde aan zegge dat em ne kenkerlijer is. das nie bij de houwe. weede gij veul of ik oe nu een goei tegenargument aan t geven ben, of geweun aant zeuvere. geen fokking idee? weellicht noem k u moeke ne voeele stuphoer. of zegt ik dat ge t warreme aarssap van u mamake moe zoepe. snapte dat da nie te moderate is? en snapte da as ne moderater daar wa van zegt da ge gewoon moet luuustere? is nie lasteg toch?

i get that this was also discussed?
what about this

or my posts in advertising being deleted because they broke an unwritten rule that says you can't just say 'Hey, play this blockland server' which were never clearly written and not changed yet, or several posts being deleted on principle of them *being* in a different language and them still being against the rules when plaintext versions of their captions were offered, stuff like that

several posts being deleted on principle of them *being* in a different language and them still being against the rules when plaintext versions of their captions were offered, stuff like that
Here's a plain text version of my post above:
I love Unova2 and think Potatoh's complaints are valid.

See how that doesn't work?
And I can only vouch for the times I've been in the staff watch, which is not right now. And in that case yes, all removed content that was debatably against the rules (so obvious stuff like richards is just removed with discussion, naturally) was discussed.

who gives a stuff you can still read his text just fine, you cherrypicking stuff to desperately try and back your dumbass up is just making you look more and more like a bootlicking authoritarian dipstick

It's a discord server. Being on it is a privilige, not a right.
take your head out your ass and repeat that for me

who gives a stuff you can still read his text just fine, you cherrypicking stuff to desperately try and back your dumbass up is just making you look more and more like a bootlicking authoritarian dipstick
take your head out your ass and repeat that for me
Sure, it's someone's discord server. You don't pay money to be on it. Therefore you are not entitled to be on it. And don't pretent that stuff doesn't bother you, you're only conveniently thinking nobody cares because he happens to have the same opinion of the BCC as you do.