irrel.irrelvenmt being a provokative andd passive aggreeesive mod (ft. bcc)

Author Topic: irrel.irrelvenmt being a provokative andd passive aggreeesive mod (ft. bcc)  (Read 8721 times)

everyone keeps telling me I'm spewing bullstuff without pointing out what specifically is bullstuff
Btw this is exactly what I meant

yall gotta calm the forget down

the foreign language rule (as well as every other rule) is being discussed internally for whether or not its necessary/needs revision. ill be making an announcement shortly so people can submit complaints or thoughts
tje bcc staff watch selection seemsn pretty loving rigged because i hahvent been chosen once in 2 years
its truly random - you’re just incredibly unlucky i guess. the only time we skip people is if they are muted at the time of the drawing.

Maybe i'm blind, but i really don't see how TheArmyGuy is even bootlicking

Maybe i'm blind, but i really don't see how TheArmyGuy is even bootlicking
a
As someone that's regularly on staff watch in the BCC I find the moderation to be one of the fairest I've seen yet
Potatoh getting ready to purposefully type like an idiot to annoy people while knowingly breaking rules on the BCC discord
Here's a plain text version of my post above:
I love Unova2 and think Potatoh's complaints are valid.
Sure, it's someone's discord server. You don't pay money to be on it. Therefore you are not entitled to be on it. And don't pretent that stuff doesn't bother you, you're only conveniently thinking nobody cares because he happens to have the same opinion of the BCC as you do.

noo bias here folks:)

a
noo bias here folks:)
Where would my bias come from, I had no idea who you were before this topic.

Gonna hold off here and wait for the currently ongoing discussion in the BCC for the conclusion of the possible rule changes.

who knew following a server's clearly written out rules is such a foreign concept to so many people, tf

also having a discord be english-only, when the staff team only knows one language, is perfectly reasonable. You try to moderate something in a foreign language you don't understand richard about, and having to copy-paste every sentence into a hit-or-miss translator and hope you don't trip.

posting a stupid meme in arabic does not count as talking in another language you cross-eyed loving inbred

just because i post "la creatura" does not mean i just made the horrible misdeed of not speaking english and if you think that it is then you'd be better off owning slaves over trying to run a community
not to mention they specify that ONLY SOME languages are okay, even though the community is ENGLISH. it's all or nothing, none of this "oh only the stuff i like :)" favoritism horsestuff

people like you loving suck like oh my god

how many times... do i gotta tell u... *pupils turn to slits and glow red* not... to post memes in general *demon wings and tail erupt from back, smoke spews from nostrils, hair turns white, levitates over you*

who knew following a server's clearly written out rules is such a foreign concept to so many people, tf

also having a discord be english-only, when the staff team only knows one language, is perfectly reasonable. You try to moderate something in a foreign language you don't understand richard about, and having to copy-paste every sentence into a hit-or-miss translator and hope you don't trip.

this was against the rules. translate this homie.

i honestly dont understand why people are complaining so much about when you talk about something unfit for the channel and are asked to move it to a different channel.
it doesnt break the conversation. if you and someone else picks it back up you can continue just fine. having random conversations go on in a channel that arent fit for the channel is a minor issue that can be quickly resolved by people just moving over to another channel. it doesnt have to be a bigger deal then that
discord sucks for only having single threaded conversations that cannot be moved at all (unlike a forum where a specific conversation can be moved elsewhere) but we gotta deal with what we got while keeping our places clean

the people here complaining about "aughh but i stuffposted in #general three times and got muted!!" are pretty braindead. i honestly dont understand how you dont take a hint when your previous attempts are deleted. please stop shoving your stuff in channels where people want to actually have discussions. the people desperate to stuffpost memes on random discords need friends to send that stuff to instead

also about the whole other language banning stuff - i agree the rule is fairly over the top but goddamn many of you need to chill. didnt think yall were this desperate to spam memes in other languages. its such a small thing to get so angry about tbh

[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/676544293258919946/7558911132813

Como estas tu

-snip-
very good spanish 10/10

posting a stupid meme in arabic does not count as talking in another language you cross-eyed loving inbred
no, that counts as posting stuff in a channel, that, written in a very specific rule, is not allowed.
It'd still be understandable if it breaks the language rule, since you can't loving type arabic on regular keyboards without a custom macro, or knowing the language proficiently

just because i post "la creatura" does not mean i just made the horrible misdeed of not speaking english and if you think that it is then you'd be better off owning slaves over trying to run a community
I literally see zero instances of this happening in the Discord. Either you're making stuff up, or heavily misinterpreting the situation. Maybe you spammed the meme in General and got punished, for a good reason, ignoring the rules. :P

What's so hard about following simple rules, and posting in the appropriate channels my guy? Give me a good reason why

ngl this going against the language rule would be a tad much, but it's still annoying to type it into a translator to make sure it doesn't break rules

it says "hello how are you, i like this discord it's nice"

this is just a very minor gripe but why the forget do you have to go to a completely different website to view the goddamn rules