irrel.irrelvenmt being a provokative andd passive aggreeesive mod (ft. bcc)

Author Topic: irrel.irrelvenmt being a provokative andd passive aggreeesive mod (ft. bcc)  (Read 11756 times)

crowns jailbreak 2: electric bccgaloo

no dude you don't understand
i don't like it when people talk like this
my brain is too small to handle newlines
and
it apparently takes up too much space on my 4k monitor

You really need to take a chill pill, Unova, no one else is this worked up except you

the only reason it isn't being used for conversation is because the uptight ass mods refuse to let the slowmode be less harsh.
I'm pretty sure it's not being used for conversation because it's the dedicated meme channel, while #general is for "General discussion, chit-chat, what have you"

how the forget
is typing like this
considered spam enough
to be deleted
like i get theyre sending a bunch of messages in a short timespan, but surely thats not a big deal because theyre not just typing gibberish or going mondaymondaymondaymondayNIGGE R or some other kind of spam.
It actually is a big deal because they could be drowning out something that someone posted by doing that, which would ruin the purpose if it being a meme channel and turning it into a "who can press enter the fastest" contest

And i wouldn't put it past this community to be tempted to spam gibberish or some kinda slur like that, especially since i've actually seen that sort of behavior in other servers that were much lighter on the moderation

It just seems like it'd create more problems than it would solve in the long run

Why not just have some patience, maybe do something else with your time if you're that bored, and just wait 15 seconds?

or spend the 15 seconds you were gonna spend typing up the broken up message as one longer one, tbh

but yeah random is probably gonna stay slowmoded for the foreseeable future

when typing you press the space bar, not the enter key

i stopped talking in the server months and months ago because i didnt feel like wasting brain space reading a manufactured and peer reviewed conversation about whatever horny or comp sci or niche indie artist was the topic. the moderation sucks. they've also made it clear for two odd years now that they're not changing the rules, so im not sure exactly what purpose this thread is driving other than complaining to the wind
there are tons of other servers and no one is forcing you to be friends with the bourgeoisie. you're just making your life harder lol

i wasnt talking about just the meme channel (unless that rule is only enforced like that in the meme channel, then i'll just take my L and bounce)

when typing you press the space bar, not the enter key
yeah dude its easy just completely change the way you type that you've developed after like 10 years of talking to people online its not that hard handicap

Except it's not readable, nor is it cherrypicking if
but u dont have to actively decode his messages, i can read them just fine, unless you somehow dont speak fluent handicap yet while being on the internet for this long

so im not sure exactly what purpose this thread is driving other than complaining to the wind
there are tons of other servers and no one is forcing you to be friends with the bourgeoisie. you're just making your life harder lol
oh yeah how about this if u want to play farming on release you need to pay 20k bcc cred for a membership

checkmate proles

but i only have 19,999 BCCredits(tm)

19 post again if you're a fuzztoast alt