Left 4 dead 2 new update

Author Topic: Left 4 dead 2 new update  (Read 4395 times)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjnhx8Ip2Y8 Trailer

If you dont like to watchj videos then this is the new update

With this update, you can look forward to all of the following:
‣ The Last Stand campaign
  -  The survivors decide to take an alternate path in hopes of salvation, but is this path truly safe?
‣ 30 brand new achievements
 -  New and unique milestones to strive for!
‣ 26 new survival maps
  -  How long can you survive against the endless hordes?
‣ 4 new scavenge maps  -  Wait, people still play scavenge?
‣ 2 brand new melee weapons
  -  Hunt down a Jockey with the pitchfork or whack it with the shovel. Satisfaction guaranteed!
‣ L4D1 infected
  -  The L4D1 infected are back, and they're bloodier than ever!
‣ New and previously unused voicelines for survivors  -  Rochelle has a personality now!
‣ New character animations  -  New, improved and overhauled animations by our skilled modding team!
‣ Reworked gun models and animations  -  The guns now behave more like real guns!
‣ PvP enhancements and balance changes
   -  New attack spots, new tank spawns, and hundreds of new infected ladders for the competitive modes!
‣ Official implementation of CSS weapons
  -  The CSS weapons are now available to everyone!
‣ Brand new mutations Rocketdude and Tank run  -  Ever wanted to launch yourself around with a grenade launcher, or run away from hordes of tanks? We've got you covered.
‣ Improved UI options
  -  Singleplayer option for more gamemodes, Versus Survival is officially brought to the main menu, easier gamemode switching, and new outro stats!
‣ Hundreds of bug and exploit fixes
  -  The days of falling through elevators are gone!

And to top all of this off, we're going to host a free weekend when the update drops!

glorified bugfix update
im gonna put a glorified bugfix in your moms cooter shut the forget up

im gonna put a glorified bugfix in your moms cooter shut the forget up
is he wrong though
i was honestly hoping for more guns to play with but instead we got melee reskins woooooooo
css weapons added i can't read :)
it's still pretty small though, 10 years for this? man
« Last Edit: September 17, 2020, 03:36:44 PM by _OXBADCODE# »

They should let the community handle tf2 and get that loving heavy update out already.

They should let the community handle tf2 and get that loving heavy update out already.
bad idea considering how many people want to completely remove pyro

bad idea considering how many people want to completely remove pyro
more and more heavy mains are referred to a psych ward each day the longer we wait to be updated. just at least give us ability to put skins on the sandvich or something please valve

more and more heavy mains are referred to a psych ward each day the longer we wait to be updated. just at least give us ability to put skins on the sandvich or something please valve
i mean giving tf2 to the community, heavy def needs an update but valve is taking the same laissez-faire approach as eric "it's not research it's ART" hartman

have you not heard? they're doing the same thing with tf2 and giving it to community members to update/fix

have you not heard? they're doing the same thing with tf2 and giving it to community members to update/fix
...and then they stopped doing that because it lead directly to drama and infighting within the update team members

is there something wrong with heavy’s current state or are people just yearning for new content? i haven’t played tf2 in years

is there something wrong with heavy’s current state or are people just yearning for new content? i haven’t played tf2 in years
There was supposed to be an update for the Heavy, i think after Jungle Inferno happened, but Valve has yet to follow through with it

...and then they stopped doing that because it lead directly to drama and infighting within the update team members
where is this i havent heard anytthing about this

I honest to god thought this was a stuffpost

I’m honestly low-key excited for this. I’d still go back and play L4D1 because Valve’s porting of the original campaigns and survivors was so half-assed, and you needed a bunch of mods to fix stuff, and even then there was still some missing stuff. But on the other hand playing on L4D1 you don’t get Realism or Iron Man mode.

But this update heavily focuses on L4D1, and from the changelogs they’ve pretty much fixed everything Valve neglected, and when it comes to Solo/Campaign, and Survival, there’s nothing whatsoever missing, bugged, or incomplete when it comes to the L4D1 content in L4D2.