Author Topic: ACCOUNT REGISTRATION DISABLED - BLOCKLAND FORUM BATTLE ROYALE BEGINS NOW  (Read 27669 times)

*butterfly knife flipping sound*

So what happens if two people report the same post and the poster gets banned? Who will be recognized!!
first come first serve

+ updated the rules

it doesn't show anything when i'm trying to report someone

Wouldn't it make more sense to post proof that you reported someone after they've been banned? If you do it before then, and they don't get banned, you don't get points, and you'll have pre-emptively posted your proof for nothing

Wouldn't it make more sense to post proof that you reported someone after they've been banned? If you do it before then, and they don't get banned, you don't get points, and you'll have pre-emptively posted your proof for nothing
its very easy to fake a report message as the only unique parts of that nearly blank page is the url and the board the post is in (https://i.imgur.com/jQmJBn8.png)
i find that this way is more effective as well as providing gameplay incentives by way of easily identifying who's out to get you

YOOO That thread got deleted run me my point

But why though? It wasn't exactly offensive in a way that would normally get a topic deleted, i mean, aside from the point it was going for, that is

Ambiguous/misleading title I'd imagine

pusillanimous individual move to claim a ban after it's all said and done. you have to gamble on whether your report is legit in the first place, that is the only honorable way to do it

i'm going to grant you a point, but in the event he isnt actually banned and the thread was simply pruned i'll revoke it. however, as suppy is your average attention starved blocklander, and physically cant stop himself from posting unfunny garbage, we'll be able to tell pretty quickly

Do temporary bans count for points?

in the event that you are temp banned, if someone can provide proof for you, you arent removed from the leaderboard

Does this mean the next time Donnies Catch gets perma'd he'll have to off himself?