Author Topic: Post stuff you've made  (Read 3796 times)

I'll start.

Starpower Engine

This was made for another forum. It was praised for its smooth animation and fighting system. Most graphics are mine except for the player sprite (made by a pixel artist named NO Body), and the enemy sprites (from a Mario fansite). Made using Clickteam's excellent MMF2.
http://solarmods.googlepages.com/spe.zip
« Last Edit: March 28, 2008, 11:58:04 PM by SolarFlare »

Sweetish fish. Nice. I made... nothing. D;
EDIT: Is it possible to edit the sprites for the game, then re-.exe it? Cuz I wants to. :D
« Last Edit: March 28, 2008, 10:25:06 PM by Azerath »

I took shadow sprites and made one 2d level like the first 3 games.

Sweetish fish. Nice. I made... nothing. D;
EDIT: Is it possible to edit the sprites for the game, then re-.exe it? Cuz I wants to. :D

This is pretty old, and I lost the source to it in a reformat. I've only got the compiled version now. Also, you'd need the program I used to make it, which you can find here, but it's not free and it's actually quite expensive.

Meh, take a gander at meh BYOND page if you wish.
http://www.byond.com/members/Rkynick
Of course, not all of my games were put up on the hub and I have 2 alt accounts.
I have some GM stuff too somewhere.

If you made that entire engine, you shouldn't need a special program at all. You should just be able to compile it in VC++ or whatever.

If you made that entire engine, you shouldn't need a special program at all. You should just be able to compile it in VC++ or whatever.
"Made using Clickteam's excellent MMF2."

It didn't say that when I looked at it earlier. Some crafty editing happened.

Snail edit.

And does that even count as a engine, Not open source?

game maker has engines, But they are coded with the gml
« Last Edit: March 29, 2008, 12:27:52 AM by tails »

I have made about 25% of a 2D Oblivion-style (Big world, many stuffs to do and get, but still the main storyline in the background) platform RPG engine. Once I complete that, it will be simple to create some gamez.

PS: Right now, I am stuck on the weapon-drawing/sheating code. If anyone would like to help, I'll PM them the code and an explanation of what's happening, and what's supposed to.

Wait, now I remember something else. I made a top-down RPG with gamemaker. 'Twas called Stickland, and you played as a stickman with a magic one-hit unlimited ammo spear (i couldn't figure out ammo or health at that time.) fighting stick zombies (slow stickfigures with red eyes) and stick monsters (fast, spiderlike creatures.) I finshed 1 level, with three stages and then the boss battle, which consited of a massive zombie with a scimatar trying to keel ya. Needless to say, I'm not very proud of it.

PS: Is there a way to jump in your game, Spation?

« Last Edit: March 29, 2008, 08:16:46 AM by BlockBuilderMan »

bumpys

where did spation post here? x P

here is a gaem i currently making
(still highly in development :3)
www.gux.totalwarp.co.uk

but my account system is broked (i don't know how to fix : ( ) so you can't download
« Last Edit: March 31, 2008, 01:30:39 PM by tails »

Impressive.  I'm not that good but I am ok.  I've got something I'm working on and I may show it to you.  (if I every get to finishing it))

as my account area is working again you can download my game :D

The only thing I have is my Tic Tac Toe at the moment. Still trying to figure out how to deploy it though. :\

My friend made this game  called new lands an online side-scrolling shooter.
www.newlandsonline.freeforums.org