c

yea
27 (34.2%)
nay
26 (32.9%)
idk
26 (32.9%)

Total Members Voted: 79

Author Topic: is cityrpg lame  (Read 4284 times)

fun is subjective but city rpg objectively loving sucks

fun is subjective but city rpg objectively loving sucks
chop tree for 5 hours
get killed by server host's friend
repeat

labor sucks - there's 40 million iban edits out there yet every single one of them requires you to invest 2 hours of boredom into hitting rocks with a pickaxe to play on the server.

Then it's just
Labor -> Buy lot -> Do more labor -> Plant drugs on lot in impenetrable fortress room -> RDM everyone in the city

I spent 3 hours getting cash from labor and it took me so long cause of the 20 times I died
I legit wanted level 3 Smart™️ so I could be a cop and shoot people

yea they aren't great. play regular deathmatch servers instead

all gamemodes are lame

except ttt
thank u oxy (pbuh)

i can't bother myself to click cityrpg servers but they seem pretty bad

if you're talking about Lake's CityRPG because that's worse than the other CityRPG clones.
But it's either CityRPG or not playing Blockland at all.

if you're talking about Lake's CityRPG because that's worse than the other CityRPG clones.
But it's either CityRPG or not playing Blockland at all.
i would rather not play at all

city rpg is pretty good ngl. it let me live out my little fantasy of being a corrupt swat seargent who would give bribes back to the poor and that was really cool. the whole time it was just a role-playing game and it let me play out a role so yea its pretty sick

most gamemodes now are boring, cityrpg is no exception

cityrpg is actually the most well designed gamemode in blockland's history. it makes you play cookie clicker for 3 hours to unlock the next level which is spending 2 hours building your castle so the server can keep its player count as inflated as possible. then you get a job that lets you spawn with a gun and feel like your hard work has paid off
then the server shuts down