minecraft CAVE UPDATE

Author Topic: minecraft CAVE UPDATE  (Read 13234 times)

honestly do people even play anything past 1.12.2 if they can help it, i mean it's trash now that they completely revamped literally the entire texture pack to look like stuff.

honestly do people even play anything past 1.12.2 if they can help it, i mean it's trash now that they completely revamped literally the entire texture pack to look like stuff.
It looks nearly identical as far as i can see

It looks nearly identical as far as i can see
seriously? literally every item looks like it was from a chinese ripoff called "blockcraft" or something. i legit cant find a single item or block that doesn't look noticeably different

wooow axolotls and glow squids look cool, i wonder what they do!
...wait they do nothing? they just exist because they "look cool/are cute?" forget off
that's a boring opinion

seriously? literally every item looks like it was from a chinese ripoff called "blockcraft" or something. i legit cant find a single item or block that doesn't look noticeably different
seems like a case of the New Bad Old Good...

that's a boring opinion
All of your opinions are meaningless drivel.

the new textures is hugely improved old, stuff is no longer an eyesore

the new textures is hugely improved old, stuff is no longer an eyesore
lol ok, even if the new textures looked better or even halfway decent (which they don't, it looks like they took minecraft textures then made them all just 1 color), minecraft is a game played for nostalgia especially now. spending time on an update no one is going to ever use is handicapped

plus, no clue why they have to add 9000 realistic animals, this is minecraft there are magic skeletons and huge dragons and stuff polar bears and turtles dont belong

honestly i cant even notice the new textures outside of glass actually linking to other glass now but please revert to the old wheat texture because holy forget the new one makes it impossible to tell if it's harvestable or not

I like how the complaint is that the game is adding new content, but not the fact that Mojang is cutting up content and never adding it to the game.

I don't really like the new textures because I grew up with the old ones, but the new textures are growing on me. To say "Ignore anything over X version" is handicapped when X version is moddable, and has the most content

lol ok, even if the new textures looked better or even halfway decent (which they don't, it looks like they took minecraft textures then made them all just 1 color), minecraft is a game played for nostalgia especially now. spending time on an update no one is going to ever use is handicapped

plus, no clue why they have to add 9000 realistic animals, this is minecraft there are magic skeletons and huge dragons and stuff polar bears and turtles dont belong
you literally have no idea what you're talking about, do you?

here's your nostalgic textures bro old good

you literally have no idea what you're talking about, do you?
hes literally like 14, this guy was literally 4 when minecraft was in alpha, i don't know how any of you take him seriously

here's your nostalgic textures bro old good
I mean it do got soul doe

One day the word "soul" is literally just going to be synonymous with stuffty