minecraft CAVE UPDATE

Author Topic: minecraft CAVE UPDATE  (Read 13254 times)

honestly dont need a copper tier of tools when u have stone wood and iron. more like need something to do with copper besides build decorative stuff

iron is too powerful for how easy it is to get in the first few days make iron rarer and add copper tier

cheesepizza if you go to the options menu and press resourcepacks you can find the old textures (wow) (woah)

cheesepizza if you go to the options menu and press resourcepacks you can find the old textures (wow) (woah)
not everyone knows that lol, plus, as i said beforw, they didn't need to waste time and money on retexturing the pack

not everyone knows that lol, plus, as i said beforw, they didn't need to waste time and money on retexturing the pack

iron is too powerful for how easy it is to get in the first few days make iron rarer and add copper tier
Off yourself

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: October 17, 2020, 03:16:46 AM by Badspot »

As I said before:
The old pack is called programmer art, since it was art created by programmers.
This means the new art was not made by programmers. It was made by artists. Meaning that the artists could not have spent their time programming instead.
Because they're not programmers.
They're artists.

As I said before:
ah yes because mojang did not waste any money on their paychecks, or time on searching for artists, training them, and coordinating them with the rest of the team.

ah yes because mojang did not waste any money on their paychecks, or time on searching for artists, training them, and coordinating them with the rest of the team.
agreed.

It was literally one guy that did the texture update lmao, Mojang is worth over 2 billion dollars. One guy is literally 0.00175% of their revenue.
Also no on all other accounts since he was contracted.
Seriously you suffer from severe wanting-everyone-to-think-you-know-what-you're-talking-aboutism, without actually knowing what you are talking about.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2020, 08:08:06 AM by TheArmyGuy »

User was banned for this post
thats what u get for using a shotgun on me 2 miles away smh

Yeah honestly probably not... I'd imagine there's literally thousands of people out there who would suck jeb's richard for the opportunity to put "did the official minecraft textures" on their resume

theyve been pretty underwhelming
if the most recent 4 are underwhelming I don’t even want to know what you think of all the ones prior to the Microsoft buy.

This is the best part of the update
I would start playing Minecraft just to have this little guy as a pet.

mc has enough tool tiers, iron is the perfect middleground between beginner tools and diamond / netherite. adding another toolset and buffing / nerfing it in ways will just forget everything up, thinking otherwise is just delusion