Author Topic: Nintendo's "big game"  (Read 8278 times)

Definitely Animal Crossing, Heard that it would be announced in E3, Even NOM said it would.
ITS ONM NOT NOM NUB THATS THE OLD MAG

I would like it to be a new EVO search for eden.
I know it won't though. :/
« Last Edit: March 29, 2008, 12:06:41 PM by Xoax »

Definitely Animal Crossing, Heard that it would be announced in E3, Even NOM said it would.
ITS ONM NOT NOM NUB THATS THE OLD MAG
Sorr-eey but i was just used to saying NOM

They've already said that there is are new zelda, pit, and animal crossing games in development, my bet is on one of those three, or something new.

Having Animal Crossing for the Wii would be superb.  I've always wanted to play Animal Crossing :D

Having Animal Crossing for the Wii would be superb.  I've always wanted to play Animal Crossing :D

Happy much? :D

i bet it would be another Star Fox Lylatwars awesome game. not like these new ones. just a somehow remake of the old one.  :cookieMonster:

New Zelda for Wii I bet.

Here's an artist rendition:

I did some snooping and found what it is.

IT IS A NEW ZELDA

Time is greatly involved.
Much darker gameplay.
You start w/ mastet sword, but as you progress in the game, it losses it's power, and you have to resort to other methods of fighting.
fist fighting, chucking rocks etc

I did some snooping and found what it is.

IT IS A NEW ZELDA

Time is greatly involved.
Much darker gameplay.
You start w/ mastet sword, but as you progress in the game, it losses it's power, and you have to resort to other methods of fighting.
fist fighting, chucking rocks etc

Source?

hey giys i herd that in the next mario game mario has this gun and he has to shoot bowser before this rock hits the earth and destroys them all

If it is a Zelda game, I bet you that on thing pointed out will be "This is not the old hyrule"

When is E3 anyways?

Edit: Jully 11-13....I can't wait.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2008, 06:43:42 PM by laremere »