Author Topic: cHeEsEpIzZa2 DESPERATELY wants you to think he knows what he's talking about  (Read 12883 times)

holy stuff do you not realize he loving investigateed me

step 1: log into steam
step 2: remove personal info

Public information loving handicap

Public information loving handicap
no, i have never given my address to steam, the blockland forums, or any other online service. the most i have given is my state. whatever conan did, it was not via "public information"

no, i have never given my address to steam, the blockland forums, or any other online service. the most i have given is my state. whatever conan did, it was not via "public information"

Parental PSA: Do not let your children shovel /pol/ all over the internet with their full name and location attached. I'm begging

every single one of your posts just contradicts the other i swear to god its like im witnessing the insane ramblings of a schizophrenic person

will you realize your name and near-exact address is out on the internet

minors shouldn't be allowed on the internet

also @OP you forgot the time he pretended to know anything about machine learning

yes. while most people think of themselves as unique, most of the time even simple mathematics can predict humans. when you consider the creators of these technologies are top-tier psychologists and probably know everything you have done since birth, it's not unreasonable for them to simply predict what you're thinking about.

heres the god-tier cheese quote i was looking for

what the forget
damn thought that was one of those "we won't share your name" things, i did that like 3 years ago and i was handicapped back then

state i don't give a stuff about tho