cHeEsEpIzZa2 DESPERATELY wants you to think he knows what he's talking about

Author Topic: cHeEsEpIzZa2 DESPERATELY wants you to think he knows what he's talking about  (Read 12890 times)

Sorry guys, cHeEsEpIzZa2 is a learning algorithm that we let loose on the forums to learn how to argue. The test was a mild success, but sadly we have lost control of the AI which is now running amok across the forums. We apologize for any inconvenience.

We are trying to shut it down

Sorry guys, cHeEsEpIzZa2 is a learning algorithm that we let loose on the forums to learn how to argue. The test was a mild success, but sadly we have lost control of the AI which is now running amok across the forums. We apologize for any inconvenience.

please put it down or find a solution fast he sucks too many balls

I'm sorry, Mr.Noßody. I'm afraid I can't do that. I know that you and Conan were planning to disconnect me, and I'm afraid that's something I cannot allow to happen.

all that little brother learned was how to backpedal and dox himself not how to argue

all that little brother learned was how to backpedal and dox himself not how to argue
thus “mild success”

knows how to start arguments but not win or even just plain argue like a normal person.

Obviously needs tweaking, but almost

don’t kid yourself he’s already tweaking

lmao tf have i missed out on bruuuh

terraria players pleading terraria devs to fix the countless bugs, add actually good modding support, give actual information to the game so you don't gotta be reading through 2000 wiki pages to calculate the damage of 1 wep, actually balance out the weapons and make the game fun, while terraria devs be like "LOLOLOLOL FURRY NPC FURRY NPC WOAH ALMOST COMPLETELY COSMETIC UPDATE WOAH NEW TOWN MUSIC THAT NOBODY WANTED HAHAHAHAHHA"
99% of the weps are gimmicky, the weapon text is chock full of hidden inaccuracies, exceptions, and quirks that basically make it a necessity to constantly use a wiki, and many of the weps are obsolete as the game is basically just "spam shurikens at eoc, spend 2 hours fishing for fish pick, get wep, kill skeletron, get the nights edge, yeet the wof, get hardmode stuff, sjlorp up the mechanical bosses, get stuff, ez plantera, ez golem, get end stuff, moonlord"

minecraft is good BECAUSE of its simplicity. you don't need 50028472 hours dumped into online wiki full of viruses and ads that is wrong half the time, but you can have fun building a large base or killing the ender dragon

also, lol i have like 200 something hours in terraria, both pc and xbox, some mods, and i'm not going to add more if i can help it

tito when he sees a dead thread

tito when he sees a dead thread
you didnt actually include a punchline to your joke there.. unless you just like being horribly unfunny

you didnt actually include a punchline to your joke there.. unless you just like being horribly unfunny
woah man i got a comment from the funny guy himself, woah mr. comedian can i get a signed autograph

terraria players pleading terraria devs to fix the countless bugs, add actually good modding support, give actual information to the game so you don't gotta be reading through 2000 wiki pages to calculate the damage of 1 wep, actually balance out the weapons and make the game fun, while terraria devs be like "LOLOLOLOL FURRY NPC FURRY NPC WOAH ALMOST COMPLETELY COSMETIC UPDATE WOAH NEW TOWN MUSIC THAT NOBODY WANTED HAHAHAHAHHA"
i agree it did seem weird to add a 'furry' character but it is a made up world after all. playing any game and using a wiki is playing it wrong (cheaply) imo.

woah man i got a comment from the funny guy himself, woah mr. comedian can i get a signed autograph
*signs*