Filipe1020's Add-Ons Development Topic - Locked

Author Topic: Filipe1020's Add-Ons Development Topic - Locked  (Read 37491 times)

-on hold for now-
« Last Edit: May 13, 2023, 05:16:40 PM by Filipe »

Congrats on the return, best of luck Filipe :D

i'm going to give a brief presentation of the new cars that got revealed today.

This is the Dalton Cordillera, a pickup truck based on the 1998 GMC Sierra commissioned by the user -Luigi-, this is an all purpose reliable american truck, with a 4x4 handling including a good ammount of torque, it comes with several customization parts.

You can also give it a two tone look.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2020, 10:41:21 PM by Filipe »

Welcome back! These look great.

Here's the Torino Tutto, a 70's italian compact car based on the Fiat 147, this car is meant to be my most customizable vehicle to date, with plenty of options to choose from, including a Pickup, Wagon and Rally variants.

Here's a list of parts you can equip in this car: (don't worry all the parts will have icons in the garage mod to make your life easier when you're customizing the car)
- Foglights
- Bumpers
- Arches
- Spoiler
- Stripes
- Rollcage
- Sunstrips
- Cargo (For Pickup variant only)
- Liveries (For Rally variant only)
- Seats
- Steering wheels
- Roof accessories
- Mudflaps
- Grills

And exclusive to the Rally variant, you'll be able to choose several different liveries!

« Last Edit: October 19, 2020, 11:22:10 PM by Filipe »

bruh your quality in models is straight up becoming on par with TheTurtorn's back in the say, sweet

eyy long time no see! (for me at least lol, been a while since i've looked here) these cars still look awesome C:

Filipe1020 stumbling to the nearest internet cafe after his home got robbed by Os Bros.

Holy stuff.
My brother, welcome back! Digging that Dalton!

Something tells me I might have to re-work the Suburb soon...
« Last Edit: October 20, 2020, 09:43:18 AM by Night_Hawk »

bruh your quality in models is straight up becoming on par with TheTurtorn's back in the say, sweet
Thanks man, and it is a shame that he left I enjoyed his work.

-snip-
Hopefully to stay this time, sorry for being absent these last few months.

eyy long time no see! (for me at least lol, been a while since i've looked here) these cars still look awesome C:
Hey Gr8! It's always a delight to have you around man thanks for visiting, I hope I'll be able to release those vehicles soon so you all can drive them around.

Holy stuff.
My brother, welcome back! Digging that Dalton!

Something tells me I might have to re-work the Suburb soon...
I would love to see that man, also feel free to use the new DTN badge if you want, it's meant to go on vehicles based in the GMC brand.

I'll give more information about my other cars in op later today so stay tuned!