Filipe1020's Add-Ons Development Topic - Locked

Author Topic: Filipe1020's Add-Ons Development Topic - Locked  (Read 37498 times)

Seeing that rally livery on the Torino turns me on.

Hopefully to stay this time, sorry for being absent these last few months.
Not a problem, you do what you gotta do, man!

I love the new truck, there aren't enough for BL.
Welcome back btw, it's been a while man, can't believe you're still making addons.

Welcome back Filipe! These cars are looking great, colour me impressed!

Glad to see this stuff back in action again!

Not a problem, you do what you gotta do, man!
Life man, got in the way, but I'll try my best to stick around and not hold on those add-ons any longer than they should.

Seeing that rally livery on the Torino turns me on.
There will be several to choose from, if you want to send me some references of 70's rally cars for livery ideas go ahead.

I love the new truck, there aren't enough for BL.
Welcome back btw, it's been a while man, can't believe you're still making addons.
Thanks man it sure has been, I love creating content for the game and I don't plan to abandon it any time soon, plus I'll try to add more variety on the types of vehicles.

Welcome back Filipe! These cars are looking great, colour me impressed!
Fun fact Barnabas the Tutto was heavily inspired by your modelling style, I would love to test it out with you once you have the time.

Hey, good to see you still working on vehicles and stuff. There is some amazing content here!

dont forget to make a "i have a small snake" lift kit version of the truck, paired with truck nuts :^)

The modelling quality on all of these looks excellent! I'm looking forward to seeing them released.

Here's the Hydric 2.0, a complete remake of the original car with a whole new model.

Like the original it has normal, S and RS parts available to equip.

Also the return of the Tuning parts, including the option to add racing seats, steering wheel, a rollcage and a sunstrip.

Not only that but brand new to the car, a convertible variant! That also includes all the parts from the standard Hydric.

And new Rally and Touring variants as well!

here is a must have livery