Author Topic: [V1.3.0](Vehicle) Nakata Aseed - A Simple FWD Sedan!  (Read 2785 times)

Wanting to keep it very simple in the 1980's? Then I have the vehicle for you! The FWD Nakata Aseed is based off of the 1985 Honda Accord, and it comes with the simplists of variants. It has functioning turn signals, brakelights, reverse lights, and headlights. It can get you from point A to B round-trip with ease!

FEATURES

• One variant that utilizes shift-brick car controls. Use the shift brick left and right keys to toggle left and right turn signals, respectively!
  • Brakelights and reverse lights
  • Functioning lights, use your light key to cycle through Daytime and Running Lights!
  • Minimalist CVS Parts INCLUDING: Body, Front, Back, Side, Splitter Trunks, Spoilers, Hoods, and MORE!

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
Blockland Glass: Download
Blockland Glass is a mod managing system which helps you keep my Addons up to date.

Custom Vehicle Support: Download
Developed by Filipe1020, this mod lets you customize my vehicles while you aim at them and type "/garage". Without this, the cars will look like a generic clustertruck with overlapping meshes.

DOWNLOAD FROM BLOCKLAND ONLINE

DOWNLOAD FROM BLOCKLAND GLASS!

And as always, be sure to keep up to date with what I am doing by checking out my development log! Cheers!

Changelog
1.0 -> 1.1.0
+ Added Interior Details
+ Added Rear Badge and Vehicle Title

1.1.0 -> 1.2.0
* Force-Required Addon Custom Vehicle Support and Vehicle_Jeep

1.2.0 > 1.3.0
*Rewrote Shared_Script_Lights to include 4 stages of turning on the headlights
*Shared_Script_Lights now incorporates hazard lights

+ShiftBrickCarController Support
« Last Edit: December 22, 2020, 06:40:29 PM by Night_Hawk »

The Aseed got an update with some new interior details and title on the rear of the car!

Enjoy!

EDIT: Version 1.2.0 Force-Required Addon Custom Vehicle Support and Vehicle_Jeep
« Last Edit: November 28, 2020, 12:13:01 PM by Night_Hawk »

Small bump to release a small update for this mod! Can't update Blockland Online's link due to BLO being down for maintenance, so it would be beneficial if you downloaded via BLG.

Changelog
*Rewrote Shared_Script_Lights to include 4 stages of turning on the headlights
*Shared_Script_Lights now incorporates hazard lights

+ShiftBrickCarController Support
« Last Edit: December 23, 2020, 01:56:51 PM by Night_Hawk »