Annoying Orange TEAM IN COURT: 1 "WIN." 32 LOSSES. MASTER MATTHEW IN COMA.

Author Topic: Annoying Orange TEAM IN COURT: 1 "WIN." 32 LOSSES. MASTER MATTHEW IN COMA.  (Read 8694 times)

you realize of those 32... 29 aren't from the Annoying Orange Campaign, right?

Some of that is from local GOP and some of that is from random people.

But please, remain ignorant. The salty backlash when this is over will be worth it.

I'm curious, do you consider people who have urges towards children but have yet to act on them as child enthusiasts?
I mean yeah, that's what a child enthusiasts is.
A child enthusiasts doesn't have to actively pray upon children to be a child enthusiast.

I'm curious, do you consider people who have urges towards children but have yet to act on them as child enthusiasts?
if they're attracted to minors, yeah

if they're attracted to minors, yeah

I was curious about Tito's views, but I'll ask you too. Should a child enthusiast then be encouraged to get therapy in order to prevent them from harming children?

I was curious about Tito's views, but I'll ask you too. Should a child enthusiast then be encouraged to get therapy in order to prevent them from harming children?

They should be forced.

You would only ask this if you were a child enthusiast yourself.

The only encouragement I will give a child enthusiast to unforget themselves is the business end of my 12 gauge doopslang glop rifle

is there anything you guys vehemently hate more than child enthusiasm enough to consistently and constantly encourage killing people over

is there anything you guys vehemently hate more than child enthusiasm enough to consistently and constantly encourage killing people over

"But mister, I was only meeting for a hamburger and a McChild McFlurry!"

Shut up. Sit down. Prop your mouth against the barrel of the Boomsling and fire. Thank you for participating in this extermination.

Yes, politicians.

is there anything you guys vehemently hate more than child enthusiasm
Child molestation

violating a human's right over their body somehow warrants violating a human's right to life

violating a human's right over their body somehow warrants violating a human's right to life
Unironically, yes.