TWITTER MEGATHREAD

Author Topic: TWITTER MEGATHREAD  (Read 7732 times)

you are literally upset because another man is wearing women's clothes. upon seeing espio wearing a dress, you have to conciously block the part of your brain that says "me see pretty lady, get boaner" so you do not deem yourself homoloveual. but even upon needing to do so, you are upset. ladies and gentlemen: what zero pusillanimous individual does to a mf'er

This is equal parts projection and troony cope

damn beachbum lemme facetune my stuff in peace brothers are ugly some days

stuff sometimes i be blitzed off 50mg in a few pictures lemme whiten my eyes yall dont need to see that

how about how cope a feel of my nuts and I'll protect my sperm in your mouth

Overt loveual aggression is usually a sign of virgin rage

This but unironically
It's always amusing how many people try to apply female logic to gay friends and troony weirdos

"If this bothers you it's because you like it"

No, it's because I want him burned at the stake for his degenerate behavior
wimp
i really think deus ex gets his ass beat daily at this point LMFAO
you are literally upset because another man is wearing women's clothes. upon seeing espio wearing a dress, you have to conciously block the part of your brain that says "me see pretty lady, get boaner" so you do not deem yourself homoloveual. but even upon needing to do so, you are upset. ladies and gentlemen: what zero pusillanimous individual does to a mf'er
i diagnose you with gay
You probably get more feelings in your head from this than he does when he finishes.
You never "get away" with photoshopping your garbage photos.  It's just not worth the time pointing out since every brain damaged zoomer with insecurity problems uses some stuffty filter on Instagram to mask what they really look like.
damn beachbum lemme facetune my stuff in peace brothers are ugly some days
stuff sometimes i be blitzed off 50mg in a few pictures lemme whiten my eyes yall dont need to see that
Jesus this is bad
Overt loveual aggression is usually a sign of virgin rage

I have gravely disappointed. Again you have made me unleash my dogs of war.

Locked for telling someone to shut the forget up, sad world

Twitter users should be registered on an international database so everyone can keep distance from them.

Get a load of this Sam Hyde pic haver

Wow, this thread was a read.

breaking news: grown men angry at another grown man wearing a dress because it makes them question their loveuality.
What do you charge an hour for armchair psychology?