Filipe1020's New Add-Ons - Gravel and Cobra Released! (Page 5)

Poll

Keep uploading both on Glass and BL Online or just one?

Only BL Online, more convinient and faster updates (my choice)
7 (12.5%)
Only Glass, but it takes much longer for add-ons and updates to release
4 (7.1%)
Keep Both
45 (80.4%)

Total Members Voted: 56

Author Topic: Filipe1020's New Add-Ons - Gravel and Cobra Released! (Page 5)  (Read 31142 times)

remember when the hydric v1.0 had engine noises

Very exciting news everyone! Both the Tutto and the Ventoro are released! But that's not all, they're also the very first cars to work with the brand new Engine Sounds Support mod by Buddy! The most advanced engine sound script ever made for Blockland, the pitch of the sound changes according to speed and it also emulates gear changes! With enough positive feedback my other cars available in the Add-Ons Topic will eventually be updated with this new support mod as well, Make sure to check them out!

remember when the hydric v1.0 had engine noises

Very exciting news everyone! Both the Tutto and the Ventoro are released! But that's not all, they're also the very first cars to work with the brand new Engine Sounds Support mod by Buddy! The most advanced engine sound script ever made for Blockland, the pitch of the sound changes according to speed and it also emulates gear changes! With enough positive feedback my other cars available in the Add-Ons Topic will eventually be updated with this new support mod as well, Make sure to check them out!

Boy we've waited so long to share the good news with y'all; it can be done now.

loving lol speak of the devil

loving lol speak of the devil
Speaking of the Hydric, this along with the other cars in this topic will receive the engine sounds update soon, but I would like to hear some feedback from the community first in that regard.

sounds good, just would like an example video showcasing the sounds rly

sounds good, just would like an example video showcasing the sounds rly
I'll make a video shortly, but NightHawk released one showcasing his new car.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBXjH2hyiw8

Tutto Update 1.0.2 Released:
- Fixed an issue where the turn signals wasn't functioning.
- Added engine start and stop sounds (Thanks Nighthawk!)

Also both the Tutto and Ventoro are now availble on Blockland Glass, plus I made a poll in this topic.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2021, 11:26:04 AM by Filipe »

Guys when you can please leave some feedback here about the new cars with engine sounds alright? I want to make sure if it's working properly and if you're enjoying the new mod, I'll add the support for the other cars in this topic soon.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2021, 06:45:47 AM by Filipe »

good good but the colors on cars are stuff your develop skills are stuff as well so great job

Love the new cars and the engine sounds are superb!