Will Covid be gone in 2021 or maybe up to 5 years?

Author Topic: Will Covid be gone in 2021 or maybe up to 5 years?  (Read 3756 times)

hey matthew can you tell me what 2% of 328.2 million is
Can you tell me the veracity of the death rates by the same people who use tests that can go positive in one nostril and negative in the other?

Nobody's taken your rights you spastic, I bet you haven't been pulled over for being out past a curfew despite working at night, or told you can't go to the store due to Covid, or get food on your own. A mask isn't taking away your loving rights

You really only consume MSM Bullstuff.

Do you even really understand what a Lockdown means?

Can you tell me the veracity of the death rates by the same people who use tests that can go positive in one nostril and negative in the other?

You really only consume MSM Bullstuff.

Do you even really understand what a Lockdown means?
Have you even been under lockdown yet? I have multiple times, im telling you to shut the forget up because morons like you are the reason I can't go pick up Chinese food without a CSM crawling up my ass over stepping foot in a building

Have you even been under lockdown yet? I have multiple times, im telling you to shut the forget up because morons like you are the reason I can't go pick up Chinese food without a CSM crawling up my ass over stepping foot in a building

No, the reason you can't go around without an authoritarian dystopia following you everywhere is because you keep making excuses for the authoritarians.

Japan didnt have any lock down and theyre fine right now.

Kinda starnge innit'?

Covid will never go away.
It could've gone away.

But people hated the orange man too much.

Silverlining, at least the new President smiles and talks like an NPC.

I hope you don't like freedom of movement.
Damn Matt, you're crazy.

Japan didnt have any lock down and theyre fine right now.

Kinda starnge innit'?

I think they have the control to control covid.

Vaccine progress spiked after Joe Biden was finally confirmed as president elect so everything will be fine soon

Vaccine progress spiked after Joe Biden was finally confirmed as president elect so everything will be fine soon
Okay that sounds like a baseless claim if I've ever read one. How do you even measure that? Do you have any source at all for that?

Okay that sounds like a baseless claim if I've ever read one. How do you even measure that? Do you have any source at all for that?

I don't know what you're talking about but we're really close to a vaccine now, and naturally once we can start rolling out vaccinations to the public, we could finally see a return to normal life. It's all good bro
https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/astrazeneca-says-its-covid-19-vaccine-highly-effective-late-stage-n1248583
https://www.pfizer.com/news/press-release/press-release-detail/pfizer-and-biontech-conclude-phase-3-study-covid-19-vaccine

I don't know what you're talking about but we're really close to a vaccine now, and naturally once we can start rolling out vaccinations to the public, we could finally see a return to normal life. It's all good bro
https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/astrazeneca-says-its-covid-19-vaccine-highly-effective-late-stage-n1248583
https://www.pfizer.com/news/press-release/press-release-detail/pfizer-and-biontech-conclude-phase-3-study-covid-19-vaccine
I mean I've been hearing that we're close to a vaccine for awhile now. I don't understand why you are claiming Joe Biden becoming elected has caused for some shift in progress speed.

I mean I've been hearing that we're close to a vaccine for awhile now. I don't understand why you are claiming Joe Biden becoming elected has caused for some shift in progress speed.
Because its the 1600s and the average voter believes in voodoo magic happenstance bullstuff.

It's the same logic that whenever the economy was on an upward trend it was "Obama's economy" and anytime it was on a downward trend it was "Annoying Orange/Bush's economy", depending on the era.

I mean logically since the virus still exists it's all Joe's fault now, that's just how it works.

maintain a healthy diet and work out at least 4 hours for every 12 hours you are awake, if not more. Turn off the tv, phone, radio, etc, unplug your frequency devices. you will forget all about the convid boogyman that comes out at night and start living your life like a normal person hopefully.

maintain a healthy diet and work out at least 4 hours for every 12 hours you are awake, if not more. Turn off the tv, phone, radio, etc, unplug your frequency devices. you will forget all about the convid boogyman that comes out at night and start living your life like a normal person hopefully.

And also abide by the CDC guidelines. Don't be a plague spreader.
Simply ignoring it wont make it go away or be less deadly mind you

I don't know what you're talking about but we're really close to a vaccine now, and naturally once we can start rolling out vaccinations to the public, we could finally see a return to normal life
damn bro, the flu or practically any other illness doesn't exist anymore because vaccines always work. I can't wait for normal again, stuff has been kinda weird since everyone adopted paint-brush style hair

And also abide by the CDC guidelines. Don't be a plague spreader.
Simply ignoring it wont make it go away or be less deadly mind you
My wife works at a nursing facility, so I am well aware of them. They had unused swabs come back as false positives, people who were terminally ill not positive until the day of death, and other questionable tactics and diagnosis for patients with pre-existing conditions during said time. Things sorta started to go back to normal, but as soon as the election starting heating up, so did the convids!! What a coincidence, right? something to get everyone talking about again, take 2 annnd action!!!

« Last Edit: November 25, 2020, 01:55:40 AM by Goth77 »