Anime and Manga Megathread

Author Topic: Anime and Manga Megathread  (Read 15077 times)

is higurashi any good?
anime adaptation of a visual novel? ohhh hell noo

is higurashi any good?
hell yes it's good

zotron (warzone) was bullied so hard for liking trash ass anime (jujutsu kaisen, demon slayer, dragon maid) that he left my discord in shame. sad to see he is still bitter about it.
jujutsu kaisen and demon slayer aren't trash wtf. They certainly aren't "amazing" but def better than some of the other actual trash anime out there

Attack on Titan is probably my favorite anime to date, it's a shame it's the final season.

I'd like to see new seasons of Hajime no Ippo or Kengan Ashura as well but they don't seem to be making a come back anytime soon

anime adaptation of a visual novel? ohhh hell noo
dont listen to this guy he woke me up at 4am to make me watch kissxsis

if i was in attack on titan i would basically be levi and i would be wrecking the titans left and right just sayin

the titans look weird i dont like it

they look just like

you

hehe

yeah it's kinda the point, the way they run and eat people is supposed to be disturbing lol

yeah it's kinda the point, the way they run and eat people is supposed to be disturbing lol

once they make one of  these things for non-child enthusiasts ill check it out

once they make one of  these things for non-child enthusiasts ill check it out
I bet you'll love Mezzo forte

I've been watching a lot of One Piece and DBZKAI (first time), having a lot of fun.

I've been watching a lot of One Piece and DBZKAI (first time), having a lot of fun.

one piece is great, but DBZKAI is crap compared to the original

they look just like
you
hehe
Will someone please post a crying funny wojak for me