adulting is loving hard

Author Topic: adulting is loving hard  (Read 4114 times)

I don't usually post stuff but man i need to vent, having depression and anxiety while going to work is so loving stressful. Some stuff people might find no big deal tires me out and makes me want to sleep all the time. It just makes me feel like a useless adult, i guess if there's anyone that can relate, don't feel bad you're not alone. I am just tired of feeling like a failure because of stupid little things that most people would overlook.

go to a therapist and take lexapro

i feel you through and through OP..

I lost my mother earlier this year and we found out Monday that my dad passed on saturday. i feel like im going to break at any moment but my friends and family keep me sane. Please tell your loved ones you love them and keep them close as cliche as it sounds. This year has turned my world upside down

listen to music 24/7
its what i did

listen to music 24/7
its what i did
Thanks to the 2020 Wrapped I got reminded that I mentally regressed to my high school days of listening to classic rock that both depressed and cheered me up

What hobbies do you have other than pugging in CS? I remember you doing that quite a while ago. It's been a couple years since I quit the grind and I've made room to do non-intensive activities. Maybe you can pick up a drone from amazon or something like that.

smok weed, do the arts

grow up
ya ok power autist

Edit: seriously there is so much conflicting opinion here. First of all you're on a loving forum about Legos, a children's toy, second it's about a loving video game, to some a children's toy.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2020, 11:53:33 PM by Soukuw »

try to do stuff future you would appreciate/benefit from, even in small ways. it can build up and multiply with itself over time to be really helpful during trying times like these.

smok weed, do the arts
smoking weed when you have mental problems makes it worse....

smoking weed when you have mental problems makes it worse....
this isnt true for everybody