God damn it

Author Topic: God damn it  (Read 10653 times)

i remember making fun of him several years ago for being a "child enthusiast" but i don't actually remember him doing anything to give him that label. yeah he was a teenager into weird stuff but literally several people here were when they were teenagers and very much regret the things they have done and have changed tremendously because of it and we give them a pass. what makes willy any different to warrant so much hate especially in this emotional state hes in?

*checks watch* Nope still not providing child enthusiasts with pro-bono lego therapy

i remember making fun of him several years ago for being a "child enthusiast" but i don't actually remember him doing anything to give him that label. yeah he was a teenager into weird stuff but literally several people here were when they were teenagers and very much regret the things they have done and have changed tremendously because of it and we give them a pass. what makes willy any different to warrant so much hate especially in this emotional state hes in?

Please step down from the soapbox. forget your magazine, and forget the long dead plastic scene!

let me eat my own words then cuz my memory is extremely foggy

Please step down from the soapbox. forget your magazine, and forget the long dead plastic scene!
Ah, memories. Horrible, horrible memories.

I was talking about the time I was 14 and searched "child research" because I wanted to see what came up. I have never possessed any. The cub stuff is long gone.

You good bro?

Basic computer nerd stuff. I used it to torrent some games as you can see elsewhere on my desktop.

I was talking about the time I was 14 and searched "child research" because I wanted to see what came up. I have never possessed any. The cub stuff is long gone.

if what you're saying is true and you get flashbacks to this forum everyday about that thread i recommend therapy, like not even kidding you shouldn't be experiencing flashbacks to this forum

Would anyone happen to know where OP lives in the US? I'm working on a tip.
Reposting this. The only info I’ve been able to find is OP’s country through his old deviant art.

if what you're saying is true and you get flashbacks to this forum everyday about that thread i recommend therapy, like not even kidding you shouldn't be experiencing flashbacks to this forum
Yeah i was handicapped on this site like 6 years ago and because i was a kid and i just grew out of it u need actual help bro

why would you even try that