BLOCKLANDER OF THE YEAR 2020 - CROOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Author Topic: BLOCKLANDER OF THE YEAR 2020 - CROOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 5574 times)

if any of you mutter my name please gargle my balls

i'm voting for "the sporecerer" sorci

I nominate Smore because of medieval CTF, Polar Pandemonium, and generally being a cool dude in general.

1. Myself (I'm awesome)
2. Tito (Dionysus CEO)
3. Shisor (Hats)
4. Conan (Farming)
5. Gothboy77
6. Fazza
7. TGAWT INDUSTRIES
8. Kevin Wilkins
9. N :cookie: GGER GHOST
10. Nikita (developer)
11. PERTURBATOR OF ROSE SIMPS (may his soul rest peacefully in valhalla)
12. Rose
O.O hey thanks for nominating me :) I have hosted a lot over the years it would be cool to get Blocklander of the year at least once

my nominees are:
Eagle517 (very helpful and kind individual)
Crook (epic mod maker)
TheArmyGuy (cool guy who makes nice models and builds)
and uhh...myself I guess? (mod maker/server host)

I have done nothing this entire year, please vote for me

i vote minorbrandon21 for supplying the best avatar ever

wig-wam bam I pick jimjam

wham bam thank you jimjam, if you were so inclined

is there gonna be a usual tourney

we're already nearly at 2021 and we've barely got people at all

maybe just have a one-tier or two-tier vote

It's me. I'm blocklander of the year. Lianne is the ultimate blocklander of the year, playing it better than anyone else on the planet. All the rest of you are chumps.
Honestly, it's sort of foolish that anyone else thinks they can claim this title. It's a joke nominating anyone else, really. Even if I don't win blocklander of the year, we all know that this is rigged
and that I really won. Anyways, thanks in advance for the award.

I would like to thank TITO for handing me this award, truly the worthy holder of the title "Blocklander of the year 2020." I couldn't have done it without the help of TITO. Thank you to everyone
can't wait to win again in 2021!
« Last Edit: December 29, 2020, 10:59:28 AM by Renowned_Island1 »

It's me. I'm blocklander of the year. Lianne is the ultimate blocklander of the year, playing it better than anyone else on the planet. All the rest of you are chumps.
Honestly, it's sort of foolish that anyone else thinks they can claim this title. It's a joke nominating anyone else, really. Even if I don't win blocklander of the year, we all know that this is rigged
and that I really won. Anyways, thanks in advance for the award.

I would like to thank TITO for handing me this award, truly the worthy holder of the title "Blocklander of the year 2020." I couldn't have done it without the help of TITO. Thank you to everyone
can't wait to win again in 2021!

forget NO BABY!