Brickadia spiritual successor to Blockland

Author Topic: Brickadia spiritual successor to Blockland  (Read 6583 times)

Just checking in...
Yep this forum is still handicapped.
cool.

self admitted child enthusiast by the way
You don't just accuse someone innocent of being a creep and not even provide any evidence. You are a piece of stuff, you are stupid, forget you.

self admitted child enthusiast by the way
You loving nasty black hearted peice of stuff tribal homopobe creepphobe transphobe xenophobe of a person. forget you. Have fun licking satans leathery ball sack in hell  Bitchj

You don't just accuse someone innocent of being a creep and not even provide any evidence. You are a piece of stuff, you are stupid, forget you.
You only still post on this forum because nobody is going to ban you for your constant flame attempts. forget off

are you confused?
Just checking in...
cool.
You loving nasty black hearted peice of stuff tribal homopobe creepphobe transphobe xenophobe of a person. forget you. Have fun licking satans leathery ball sack in hell  Bitchj
You only still post on this forum because nobody is going to ban you for your constant flame attempts. forget off
real talk who here is copping splatoon 3

aware copped a feel of his underage cousin and now every discord mongrel is out for my throat

Damn gordon you sure stirred up the hive...

Just checking in...
cool.
you actually think it's gonna unhandicap itself

real talk who here is copping splatoon 3
idk i didnt really enjoy splatoon 1945, i thought the war imagery was a bit too gruesome for kids but overall the mechanics where lame

did brickadia fix t hat creep problem

I don't want to see the game get cancelled like fallout frontier did because of a problematic dev

yes, tony, the child enthusiast problem is fixed.

Is biqus supporting child enthusiasts?

Is biqus supporting child enthusiasts?
No i am loving with mr. incel over there