Author Topic: I got the Moderna vaccine, AMA  (Read 18672 times)

if you got any spare can u hook up a brother. im down bad for some guitar pedal microchips.

goth be like "he didnt die from the gunshot wound he bled out"

enjoying the perks of having a 5g hotspot emitting from my body thanks to this vaccine

enjoying the perks of having a 5g hotspot emitting from my body thanks to this vaccine
exactly its insanely convenient and now that im infertile i dont have to wear condoms anymore

im not saying im very smart
but god damn Americans are forgetin stupid and gothboy is proving my point

im not saying im very smart
but god damn Americans are forgetin stupid and gothboy is proving my point
at least I know my gender and don't try to be something I'm not, that's just plain delusional or actual mental illness. You should probably talk to a therapist about that

don't try to be something I'm not
nonsense you try to act knowledgeable all the time

at least I know my gender and don't try to be something I'm not, that's just plain delusional or actual mental illness. You should probably talk to a therapist about that
It's genuinely disturbing to know that this guy has kids

yeah i feel bad for his kids honestly

nonsense you try to act knowledgeable all the time
Never once have I claimed to know everything, but I would consider myself intellectually sound. I have a variety of skills including PC building, software programming, plumbing, electrical wiring, HVAC, and survival skills such as gardening, canning my own food, and processing my own meat.

It's genuinely disturbing to know that this guy has kids
yeah i feel bad for his kids honestly
My kids have a great life, really. Coming from someone who grew up poor on a farm and worked their ass off everyday I'd say their childhood is much more easy-going than mine ever was.
It's pretty low of you guys to target children you don't know as a last resort to somehow try and make me look bad

we're not targeting your children we genuinely think you're crazy and it sucks that they will have to put up with you

It's pretty low of you guys to target children you don't know as a last resort to somehow try and make me look bad
We don't have to try to make you look bad, you've already done a good job of that yourself as shown by your posts in this thread

In this day and age, we don't need to keep perpetuating the mindset that crossdressing or being trans is some kind of mental illness, that's a very backwards and ignorant way of thinking

In this day and age, we don't need to keep perpetuating the mindset that crossdressing or being trans is some kind of mental illness, that's a very backwards and ignorant way of thinking
It's backwards and ignorant to pretend to be a woman when you are clearly a man or vise versa. Grow up. When guys dress or act like girls it's unnaturally weird and disturbing.

It's backwards and ignorant to pretend to be a woman when you are clearly a man or vise versa. Grow up. When guys dress or act like girls it's unnaturally weird and disturbing.
get over it

get over it
I am over it. I understand people are different, and some people do really strange things that I find weird with but that just how the world is. Doesn't mean I have to like it or agree with it