I got the Moderna vaccine, AMA

Author Topic: I got the Moderna vaccine, AMA  (Read 18668 times)

I have yet to receive one, but when I do, I'm gonna get the hell out of my mancave

yeah, suck it canuck. thats single payer health care for you. :^)
true

wear a mask (or two even)
Lol! haha

I'm not against wearing masks, I just have asthma and can barely walk 2 meters before needing to take them off and breathe for a good few minutes

Lol! haha

I'm not against wearing masks, I just have asthma and can barely walk 2 meters before needing to take them off and breathe for a good few minutes
That's unfortunate, but you'll have even worse problems with your breathing if you don't take necessary safety precautions

im handicapped and scared of the vaccine because i read wiki articles while stoned that often talk about finding out side effects like 50 years later. various side effects from minor to major on anything really, not just vaccines.
not like my thoughts here mean anything i still take proper precautions and dont have to go out much anyway, but here is my stupid anxiety im willing to share
(ive ofc been vaccinated for other stuff b4 tho)
« Last Edit: March 21, 2021, 08:22:47 PM by Unimproved »

I can feel my psionic superpowers awakening. Im ready to bury some dogs for God King Biden

im handicapped and scared of the vaccine because i read wiki articles while stoned that often talk about finding out side effects like 50 years later. various side effects from minor to major on anything really, not just vaccines.
not like my thoughts here mean anything i still take proper precautions and dont have to go out much anyway, but here is my stupid anxiety im willing to share
(ive ofc been vaccinated for other stuff b4 tho)
wait till you find out the side effects of eating stuff like mayo or salami in the 60s

just scheduled for a pfizer dose on thursday. unvaccinated mfs do not interact

*Interacts carefully*

i find this ironic

get you some free donuts folks

whats the point you’re trying to make?

i... i think hes trying to make a pun?

1) they want people to "stay healthy, get your vaccine" yet they promote it by giving out an extremely unhealthy snack

2) krispy creme is owned by JAB Holding Company - another thing people call the vaxx is "the jab". now krispy kreme is giving free donuts if you get the jab - it's just coincidentally ironic

your point would have been more acceptable if it was just #2

furries should get the vaccine last. fursuits provide a natural HAZMAT containment that normal citizens dont have access to