I got the Moderna vaccine, AMA

Author Topic: I got the Moderna vaccine, AMA  (Read 18667 times)

i'm getting my second shot of pfizer on april 1st :) very excited

i'm getting my second shot of pfizer on april 1st :) very excited

april fools!!

1) they want people to "stay healthy, get your vaccine" yet they promote it by giving out an extremely unhealthy snack

2) krispy creme is owned by JAB Holding Company - another thing people call the vaxx is "the jab". now krispy kreme is giving free donuts if you get the jab - it's just coincidentally ironic
o ok i was genuinely confused lol

krispy kreme forgets though, id claim a free donut every day no hesitation

your point would have been more acceptable if it was just #2
saying donuts are unhealthy is controversial?

im loving around krispy kreme is just way too good

saying donuts are unhealthy is controversial?
What a wild world we live in
im loving around krispy kreme is just way too good
also this

stop talking about krispy kreme or else im gonna crave it

stop talking about krispy kreme or else im gonna crave it
krave those crazy squares

i researched vaccine technology and mRNA stuff a while back
it's pretty complex and scientific in both a reassuring way and in a sense that it could really go wrong

while the vaccine is tempting, and i don't necessarily doubt it, i just have concerns on the new variants of ze varus and how long the immunity lasts
shame that such things can only be discovered in time

if only his iq was as high as the amount of stuffty milkshape models made out of quads he makes

damn the pfizer second dose didn't really hit me much at all hawyee. just had some chill like, 15 hours after, and then a headache, and then i slept it off and i was fine

damn the pfizer second dose didn't really hit me much at all hawyee. just had some chill like, 15 hours after, and then a headache, and then i slept it off and i was fine

I'm really interested in how different people react to different vaccines, or even the same vaccine. The Moderna second dose knocked me out for a day. I'm glad yours went better

I'm really interested in how different people react to different vaccines, or even the same vaccine. The Moderna second dose knocked me out for a day. I'm glad yours went better

and this is the sole reason why i wanted the damn vaccine. my friends and family are like, "why would you if you had the virus already?"

YES I HAD IT. i was confirmed in september of 2020 so that was 8 months ago but yeah.....i had the virus. was it that bad for me? yeah not really THAT bad, i just wanted out of the house. the main symptoms i had were loss of appetite, loss of smell+taste, cough and runny nose, and that was it. i had a low grade fever at most times which was weird but the fever was dramatic as time went on. i was fine, never needed to go to the hospital or anything.

i thought about skipping it entirely but with everyone being so scared to take it i decided to say forget it and do it anyways. plus i had a early bird shot at it compared to most people in my state (IL) (i got in on the healthcare workers / school staff wave) so by the time i get this 2nd dose on wednesday i should be ready for the summer.

my hopeful outcome of wednesday is that i should be good 2 go and not have weirdness like most people do. if it was just like how i had corona, lowgrade fever, some aches, i should be fine to work (i work at home so not a huge deal).

will update soon lol.

and this is the sole reason why i wanted the damn vaccine. my friends and family are like, "why would you if you had the virus already?"

YES I HAD IT. i was confirmed in september of 2020 so that was 8 months ago but yeah.....i had the virus. was it that bad for me? yeah not really THAT bad, i just wanted out of the house. the main symptoms i had were loss of appetite, loss of smell+taste, cough and runny nose, and that was it. i had a low grade fever at most times which was weird but the fever was dramatic as time went on. i was fine, never needed to go to the hospital or anything.

i thought about skipping it entirely but with everyone being so scared to take it i decided to say forget it and do it anyways. plus i had a early bird shot at it compared to most people in my state (IL) (i got in on the healthcare workers / school staff wave) so by the time i get this 2nd dose on wednesday i should be ready for the summer.

my hopeful outcome of wednesday is that i should be good 2 go and not have weirdness like most people do. if it was just like how i had corona, lowgrade fever, some aches, i should be fine to work (i work at home so not a huge deal).

will update soon lol.
you will have like 8x immunity from the billions of antibodies you are making

just got my second pfizer dose