Author Topic: Life is good ya  (Read 2236 times)

who was lizzy again? the girl with the wheel chair or something right
if my memory isnt failing me and lizzy is the same as lizzyrascal then she has rheumatoid arthritis but i cant recall if it got to the point of a wheelchair

yeah ibet life's pretty good when you get a whole god damn game made about you

I hesitate to even mention it due to my fear of jinxes, but I'm moving out of my current apartment into a hopefully much nicer townhome, though my feelings about that are met with not a small amount of skepticism. My classes at the moment are stressing me out, not because of the fact that I can't manage them per se (at least I think I can manage them at the moment), but just because they're difficult and hard to understand sometimes. I have a few good D&D games going, two I'm playing, and one I'm hosting, and I have the first solid "friend" group I've had in a very long time. Even if it's just online, it's a comforting thing to have. Overall, life is okay, I just wish I could be doing more. I'm inside a lot of the time due to my family not really having a car, we don't need one since we all do everything from home, and even more so we haven't looked into it due to the current pandemic, and our general fears of it. Hopefully when things calm down, I'll be able to live out my 'freedom' period of my life properly.

damn u still got that christmas hat on ur profile when i put them stuffs on anyone that asked when i was 13 godspeed