Modelbuilding thread | Creative is dead, and off topic is next edition

Author Topic: Modelbuilding thread | Creative is dead, and off topic is next edition  (Read 17087 times)

That's good, too good. Throw it in the trash and start over again until it is good enough

That's good, too good. Throw it in the trash and start over again until it is good enough

jeez man thats the quality of the kind of stuff shown off in the model stores to get people to buy them lol

insane job

oh yea im working on a crusader rn

does ur local model store not sell anything more interesting than tanks lol

does ur local model store not sell anything more interesting than tanks lol
I mostly make AFV's because thats where my interests lies but I have a few other models. Havent gotten around building most of them besides the su-27, shimakaze and a bit of the a10

paint that misato fig

hes only got one shot at painting those tiddies right so i dont blame him for practicing on tanks first

sick zeta gundam model. always liked those cause they looked good even without paints so they weren't amorphous grey blobs on my shelf. also rarely to never need plastic cement

paint that misato fig
Ive been wanting to for 6 months now but I have to start with the face and I really dont want to

oh yea i also finished my crusader

when i was younger i tried to do a few plane model kits, but i always gave up after a few minutes. maybe i'll give it a go again