still finding blockland users around the net

Author Topic: still finding blockland users around the net  (Read 15136 times)

We should arrest people for reposting stuff on the internet
honestly i find it cool when i just browse instagram and some random page posts it. plus a lot of pages on instagram are actually funny and its a great place to find hand picked memes that arent trash. lets be real nobody actually gives af who makes the original image/video. i personally dont seek to takedown or demand credit for my content but whenever i do see it in the wild (for instance my hanna barberians 2 video) im just like "oh cool i made this"
« Last Edit: April 22, 2021, 06:38:07 PM by Trogtor »

i saw blockomaniac in youtube comments yesterday

I've getting kinda deep into Guilty Gear recently and entered an open 'beginner' tournament that ChexGuy also happened to have signed up for. He ended up backing out, but it was surreal to see someone I kinda knew outside Blockland.

i've ran into bisjack and tony or reddit, bones randomly on imgur, sometimes people look me up on steam or something

WHICH ONE OF YOU IS THIS

WHO is this i will give you money inşaallah halkımız için bir kahramansın türkiye 🙌🐺
« Last Edit: May 01, 2021, 03:04:23 PM by Drydess »

skyrat is a terrible server and you should be ashamed for acting like an ambassador of it

brb using a bomb in dorms
im climbing the staff ladder but most interestingly im learning byond devving.

it looks trivial (and full of fluff) but im more of an artist than a coder, and byond code is documented sparsely @_@
the scene ss13 has, at least development-wise is very comfortable and respectful.
im coding for a downstream of tg, but have made some upstream edits (link).
probably the best place to have ended up community-wise after blockland.

tg stop removing features people actually want challenge minute 3

WHO is this i will give you money inşaallah halkımız için bir kahramansın türkiye 🙌🐺

That's Mardalf, he's not actually from TX and I don't know why he ever said he was.not keep your money

That's Mardalf, he's not actually from TX and I don't know why he ever said he was.not keep your money
based man

i met many blocklanders on a gmod blockland server years ago does that count

playing roblox arsenal (it's alright) and someone was playing after school special, me being a curious person, i ask the player if he played blockland or not and he said yeah

turns out he was Super Steve Bros

togtor is all over twitter, he didn't follow me back though :(

i sometimes see sonokido/thekid on my twitter timeline randomly, but i always forget to give 'em a follow