Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 602047 times)

NO EDIT: awhoops, quoted post is from may

goodjob, me.

Yeah, great loving job. You made my post be on the previous page.

I'm surprised none of the people I ban have posted here.

Hey, yes, I am dumb, but that's not the point

I noted my mistake before you hollered at me, and maybe if drama had edit I'd look less handicapped

Iron Ban

I went on some server called "IRON CLAN RECUTING" just to see how bad it was.

I was then perma'd for the reason "ur id is lower than min u nub"

The forget.

Bump.

Banned from Pink Geek's server for "free killing" an admin. How did I free kill him? I kill him when he runs for the escape point. Gotta love that.
I was doing nothing much but then a badmin came up to me and was acting all stupid then I told him he was doing something wrong and he banned me for a stupid reason.
And who is this "Badmin" on his server? because I got Super Admin there. I ONLY Ban for the following:
-Freekilling
-Acting like an Idiot
-Broken a server rule
-Annoying the hell out of me (but not really)
-I have preset Ban reasons, and I always use "Failed to comply with admin"

I don't ban anyone if i'm close to the escape zone, if you can give us that whos the admin, I'll give this report to Pink, Thanks.

Blanzer
NEVER trust Blanzer. He is an idiot.

Once on a Trench TDM server I was hosting when Blan came on (he had auto admin for some time). Me and my team where raiding the Red base. Blan asked the Blue team (us) to stop. I said it was a TDM so we where suposed to. He stared spamming the chat box witht the word "STOP", than he started to kick people. I de-admined him, and some players cheered. The bad thing is that he knew the SA pass. He became admin and banned my best friend for the reason: "GTFO YOU PLAZ ALT!" wtf? Of corse I banned him.

I remember this guy named Block Dude. he was hosting a ninja server and I was being the ultimate ninja, what with climbing up walls with ninja stars. Then, Block dude went AFK, and his other admin started acting oddly. here's how the conversation went:

Admin deletes gazebo

BL00XER: ._.

Admin: torlololololololol

BL00XER: Ok, reload it.

Admin: NOU

BL00XER: Dude, stop, or you'll get banned!

Admin: NO U

Block Dude: Wtf who deleted the gazebo?

Admin: BooX3R DID

BL00XER: WHAT?!

Block dude has permanently banned BL00XER (ID: 14107) Reason: "You little 7 year old, go crap on your dog."

Just another example of people's screwed minds.

I remember this guy named Block Dude. he was hosting a ninja server and I was being the ultimate ninja, what with climbing up walls with ninja stars. Then, Block dude went AFK, and his other admin started acting oddly. here's how the conversation went:

Admin deletes gazebo

BL00XER: ._.

Admin: torlololololololol

BL00XER: Ok, reload it.

BL00XER: Dude, stop, or you'll get banned!

Admin: NO U

Block Dude: Wtf who deleted the gazebo?

Admin: BooX3R DID

BL00XER: WHAT?!

Block dude has permanently banned BL00XER (ID: 14107) Reason: "You little 7 year old, go crap on your dog."

Just another example of people's screwed minds.
i agree with you

This is one of the most idiotic reasons ive gotten banned.

I like to call it, the TROLOLOLOL ban.

I was just looking at the servers when i see a server called "FREE BILD UND FREE ADMUN SERVAR TROLLOLOLOLOLOLO XD"  So i joined just to see how new this guy was. <P.S my avatar name is AlexFrost>

AlexFrost: Hello.

Host: OHAIDER!! :D :D :D

AlexFrost: >.> Um are you new by any chance? <still loading>

Host: nu y are u moking mez?!?! D:<

AlexFrost: Im not!

host: ORLY?!?!?!

AlexFrost: Im not i swear! <Has fully loaded>

Host: wel youv spawned su i guss i wil forget dis because im mature >:D

AlexFrost: <Host see's me place a baseplate>

AlexFrost has been banned by *i think his name was suk it* suk it Reason: YOU SPAMMED D: D: TROLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

This is one of the most idiotic reasons ive gotten banned.

I like to call it, the TROLOLOLOL ban.

I was just looking at the servers when i see a server called "FREE BILD UND FREE ADMUN SERVAR TROLLOLOLOLOLOLO XD"  So i joined just to see how new this guy was. <P.S my avatar name is AlexFrost>

AlexFrost: Hello.

Host: OHAIDER!! :D :D :D

AlexFrost: >.> Um are you new by any chance? <still loading>

Host: nu y are u moking mez?!?! D:<

AlexFrost: Im not!

host: ORLY?!?!?!

AlexFrost: Im not i swear! <Has fully loaded>

Host: wel youv spawned su i guss i wil forget dis because im mature >:D

AlexFrost: <Host see's me place a baseplate>

AlexFrost has been banned by *i think his name was suk it* suk it Reason: YOU SPAMMED D: D: TROLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
made up bullstuff

why does it matter

I was muted once

because I said 'Hi.'

research Builders

Once upon a Time A New guy Made a server called IM SO PRO BITCH
So than He Loaded the cottage saying  DIS IS MY stuff LIKE IT brother?I said no and he was LIKE YOU A BITCH brother I found him on facebook 3 days after