Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 602137 times)

Interesting.
That should be adressed in the next update, if so.

i was new and i was looking for a server so i decided to go on bushidos server. i was going on and i was exited to meet him.I was DMing and (idk i must have said something wrong or something too much) and he muted me. of course i went insane being muted (dont we all?) so i asked him on irc to please unmute me. no answer. i said it again. no answer. so i started spamming and then my heart sank. i was banned from the server reason: "being a nuisance"

i was new and i was looking for a server so i decided to go on bushidos server. i was going on and i was exited to meet him.I was DMing and (idk i must have said something wrong or something too much) and he muted me. of course i went insane being muted (dont we all?) so i asked him on irc to please unmute me. no answer. i said it again. no answer. so i started spamming and then my heart sank. i was banned from the server reason: "being a nuisance"

Oh you deserved that.

Interesting.
That should be adressed in the next update, if so.
I think it got fixed back in the v14 update. I forgot to mention that experience happened a long time ago  :cookieMonster:

Oh.
and death cat, you deserved that.

maybe that might have something to do with it

I went onto someones server (cant remember whos) and this is the conversation

Host: /\/\/\/\/\/\/

Me: Cats Suck, (his clan tags were CATS ROCK

Host: You Suck

10 Secs later,
Host BYE 4EVER

10 secs later Permabanned Reason: You suck
Your fault next time keep ur opinions to urself not trying 2 be a smart ass

One time i was in a game. It was a family rp. And when i joined there was people spamming car explosions. i made trust with the person who started it. and i said Can i delete theese explosions. And then i got banned perma for the reason FOCKING GOY NEOB. I had no idea what that ban means. there was only the host that is even a admin. friends banning for no reason

so i started spamming
I cant put my finger on why you were banned. Does it have to do with this? I wonder...

hurr durr

I cant put my finger on why you were banned. Does it have to do with this? I wonder...
i cant put my finger on how you cannot see the post 6 posts above this

hurr durr
So what? You reacted in an immature way to something stupid in the first place. Any smart admin would have banned you.
More so, no, "we" don't all go batstuff after being muted.