Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 602064 times)

I was perma-banned Bye some dipstuff from a blockland montage server because i kicked the guy for two minutes for spamming,then he came back and banned me for nothing.His name is iKick.

I was perma banned for this reason: Misspelled megaman

i as a fellow blocklander who found out how to open a server. (i had to forward my ports evan though most pple dont have to any more) find dat when noobs come they do not talk, now i am not bothered by this cause its their option not to talk. i cant force them. i did have an admin who was named, blockhead name Deven. he kept changing how many pple could come to the server. i kept changing it back and then he banned a blockhead for tis reason:TALK YOU IDIOT!!! so after dat i had to ban him permanently. suggestions for non server runners. be urself, if you get banned for dat, then there is somthing wrong with the server owner, or dey have a problem with you, and believe me i do not like banning cuz when i was, right was a noob i went by the name that had somthing KILLER in it. and the first server i went to i was banned because my name had the name as an admin had. so i myself have had stupid banning reasons, for those who can run servers you should try to control whos a good admin or not. notices of a good admin:they are toleratable of noobs. they can tolerate people who are jerks, like many mentioned many of this comments, and three they are toleratable of you and your personality. and dat is a good admin list of checklists. i hope this stops stupid ban like i have read here.

Permaban : Reason Being friends with my friend...

WTF?

Permaban : Reason Being friends with my friend...

WTF?

You know...? You remind me of my friend... I hated my friend!

OMGH.... Oens at uberball1232's freebuild I was banned for no reason.. all i was doing is looking at the bullet smoke and not wating bullets from it yb aimaing at an admin. im sad nao cuz my only freend in the entire world putted my naem on a forum saying i was a noob.

XD jk guys. This May Be My First Post, but i've been with blockland longer than you think.

once i was on this server my memory of the name is fuzzy but i think it went: gang wars. so i went and guess what? no gangs no wars jsut a city and a family rp i asked why it was named gang wars and got banned for this reason: your a friend go get a life you noob hoe and i was all like WTF?!!??

Perma banned reason:Yuor a lowre id than meh

I never got banned.
Since half the time, I leave.

i was at a deathrun and i said that the owner stole this deathrun from MunK and he replied:

Ladios's mars RP 2

So i was playing at it.and i saw him rage banning pretty much everyone.Then,i accidentally hit a alarm button.his rules never said anything about it. In fact,NOBODY said stuff about it. then i got rage banned for this reason,permanently like the other guys he rage banned: "F**K YOU"

Ladios's mars RP 2

So i was playing at it.and i saw him rage banning pretty much everyone.Then,i accidentally hit a alarm button.his rules never said anything about it. In fact,NOBODY said stuff about it. then i got rage banned for this reason,permanently like the other guys he rage banned: "F**K YOU"

doesn't sound like ladios unless it was

i forgot in what server i joined,it was a tdm freebuild

an admin Said"stop spamming,my pc will lag.

Me:buy a new PC :P

THEN permabanned
REASON: forget YOU monday!

where did he know that i am black?XD