Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 602155 times)

This kind of thing happens all the time:
I have admin on Left 4 Block's server, and we always create new zombie maps and customize minigames to make a fun experience. When players join we start playing to find that something is wrong with the map, like we mistakenly put the Tank spawn next to the survivor spawns. Left ends the minigame to fix it, and I might go add a few houses while he tweaks his layout. The players are patient and wait until Left is done to play the game without the slightest complaint. Everyone lives happily ever after. The end.

Okay, so that was bull. The first three sentences were real, however. Here's the real story beginning after the first three sentences:
The players all complain and bitch with the common phrases, "WTF?!" and "WTF Y DID U END THE MINI I WAS WINING." I say, "Calm down. We're fixing something." At that point half of the players shut up and mind their own business. They are the semi-smart ones. Then the other half say, "NO! Start the mini noob!" and then they repeat over and over, "When is the mini going to begin????????????" I may kick a few idiots while Left is working. Okay, so now all that are left are the smart and semi-smart players. Good. But then there's always one, just one more idiot that slipped under the radar; "JOIN MY MINI." Damn it. Then Manzaross gets a migraine and lives happily ever after. The end.

lol0237 has joined the server.
lol0237:hi.
admin:OMGF NOOB TALK WHILE LOAD.
lol0237 has beeen perma'd for reason: " OMGF NOOB"

I went to some 23k's knife TDM server.

Killed almost everyone.

The host was the only one left.

And he loving cheated.
He f8ed down to the ground, despite his warnings that it was against the rules, fetched me then shot me with a rocket launcher. I managed to take one pic before i was banned:

Sorry about that.

Came out wrong.

Here is the fix:

I went to some 23k's knife TDM server.

Killed almost everyone.

The host was the only one left.

And he loving cheated.
He f8ed down to the ground, despite his warnings that it was against the rules, fetched me then shot me with a rocket launcher.

After i took this picture, i was banned for the reason: "IM GOING TO HACK YOU NOW! GET OUT!!!!!!!!!11!"

Yeah, he is that loving stupid.

And the fact that he cheats at his own game then calls me a hypocrite despite the fact that he was the only one actually cheating proves his stupidity even more.

I went to Blockdie's server, i was talking to the people there, and then i was Randomly Perma'd for the reason, "You have a drama topic friend". I was like You are a friend, friend.

Noedit.

I went to Eski's server and was banned for some reason by Bot #1556.
It was for 1 minute. It was stupid tho.

Why must stupid, spoiled assbrat 7 year olds find about Blockland? Can't they find some other game to plague?

they should goto ROBLOX or maybe Beta Lego Universe. then start yelling out "STOP MOVING OR ILL BAN AYAR ASSSSOFF!11!1!!!!"

double posts :D

i was at this one guys server, one guy said "Robin Bloc...." then they started a Votekick and it failed :D then they started spamming chay by saying "STUPID forgetIN VOTEKICK!" host was afk :/ then they ragequitted.

I was at someones' server | IDK NAME | A few days ago. It was a Freebuild. I had started building, and made an arcade. A badmin came along, entering my arcade. I said, "It's not finished yet, please get out." And the badmin replied, "Shut the f-k up cigarettegut", with no grammar whats so ever, "Please, just get out untill I finish the games." "STFU cigarette!" and BAM, the banhammer went flying, the reason read: 'friendMorronDippstufftgotohel lICandowhattheforgetiwant' During that time, I had loaded my build in my LAN server and finished it. The games included Pong (Named by me: Leeroy PongHead), a custom, difficult Claw Machine, several others, and a Dunk'Em, with a duplicate version of me, and you could obtain a no damage block which activated the dunk'em. I saved my build and headed onto my friends' server, "Could I load?" He replied "Yeah." I loaded, another badmin came in, apparently the same one. He secretly saved the arcade, I had buried under the entry carpet, LRBH, Standing for LeeroyBlockHead, I went to the same badmins' server, and saw my build. "Buildstealing noob, if you dont agree, let me prove!" I pulled out my hammer and killed the rug brick, revealing UXLT (Under Xavier Light Time, A friend's clantag). "WTF! You noob, you stole my build and changed the initials!" Lucky me, I had hidden it in the pong too. I showed him the back of the pong machine, revealing LRBH. "cigaretteot you just previusly addud daat" and I called bullstuff, once more the banhammer sparked, "NOOB loving NOOB friend" was the reason of my ban. (I forget thiiiiiings.)

Kicked for denying a randomly sent Full Trust invite form the host.

Banned for accepting it in order to demonstrate why he souldn't randomly send trust invites. (i.e. hammering his build)

Kicked for denying a randomly sent Full Trust invite form the host.

Banned for accepting it in order to demonstrate why he souldn't randomly send trust invites. (i.e. hammering his build)
You're my hero.

Jackbluejack's challenge server.

(I joined a different server to capture the chatlogs)