Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes

Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 602126 times)

One time I was still loading and eksi banned me for this "thanks for playing"
OH YEAH I remember seeing him doing that. He's an ass sometimes.

I wasn't actually banned, but it was getting close to it.
The Boss Blues
On someone's boss battles server, there was a boss you could be that had a Shockwave Gun (something along the lines of that). With it, you could aim down and shoot to shockwave jump. I constantly used it to get to my enemies or avoid their attacks. Half of the server called me a pusillanimous individual for, what i had said at the time, "Tactically getting around my enemies," though now that I look back I feel as though I should have said "Getting the tactical advantage" Anyways, towards the end of the round, 2 are people left (1 I would say was instead the pusillanimous individual for being a Scout constantly running away and hiding) and 1-2 minutes are left before the end of the round. Some stupid admin decides to give me a countdown until he would ban me for not fighting or running away or some stuff, until he saw me get right next to the guy and attempt to hit him (Like I was trying to do the entire last few minutes of the round), says, "Nevermind," then goes back to being oblivious to everyone spamming and saying I'm a pusillanimous individual.

This isn't actually a ban, I was the owner of the server. This guy had like forgetton of bots and they were lagging me. I could just barely type, so I typed "/clear bots" and they were all gone. Before I could explain a thing he said "Screw you." and cleared his bricks and left.

I find him a jerk for not stopping to listen. I don't exactly remember his name or ID, but really?

Really? Leaving over a bunch of bots? Without even listening?

I'd like to go up to him in real life and say "Screw You."

I shall not let this topic die.

This just happened. I just entered LOLYCRAP :)'s server. When I spawned, 2 Blockheads jetted towards me. When I jetted away from them, this happened.

And it wasn't actually for one minute. It was permanent.

This just happened. I just entered LOLYCRAP :)'s server. When I spawned, 2 Blockheads jetted towards me. When I jetted away from them, this happened.

-snip-

There were 3 players, including the host. They all had super admin. Their BL_IDs were all above 30,000. There, does it all make sence, now?

I went to a server to a random server and the host said Hi.

I responded with, "Konichiwa."

Then I was greeted with.

I went to a server to a random server and the host said Hi.

I responded with, "Konichiwa."

Then I was greeted with.

loving noobs/tribals. If they want people to stop doing certain things, they could just tell 'em instead of abusing ban.

That happened to me TWICE last night. I got so pissed.

i swear, i tried joining heed's server, and i was already banned (haven't played for a few months.) for the reason, "Sociopath."

wtfff.