Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 594382 times)

all I did was join furdles server

literally just joined and then banned by pass

fyi Pass bans people he doesn't like

fyi Pass bans people he doesn't like
fyi every admin on furdle's server does that
watch me get banned for saying that

fyi every admin on furdle's server does that
watch me get banned for saying that
tezuni v2

I literally just joined his server and he perma banned me
I lived a little longer on his server.

Spartan101's Mafia Vs. Lockzehs server.
An admin there named Cape was leading the Mafia team, barricading them in the School of ACM City and killing practically everyone with overpowered RPG's. I simply throw Nova Gas at him to kill them out and he throws a GIANT temper tantrum. He didn't know it was me, but clearly because I had killed him with the Nova Gas he said "whoever did that was going to be PERMANENTLY BANNNED". I admitted to it, because clearly the guy was throwing a giant fit over being killed (though I was not making nasty remarks) and he bans me for "GET OUT YOU STUPID BASTARD".
Yeah, so he can kill whoever he wants with Mini-Nukes and RPG's but we can't kill him.
Typical badministration. How did that server get so many people?

Spartan101's Mafia Vs. Lockzehs server.
An admin there named Cape was leading the Mafia team, barricading them in the School of ACM City and killing practically everyone with overpowered RPG's. I simply throw Nova Gas at him to kill them out and he throws a GIANT temper tantrum. He didn't know it was me, but clearly because I had killed him with the Nova Gas he said "whoever did that was going to be PERMANENTLY BANNNED". I admitted to it, because clearly the guy was throwing a giant fit over being killed (though I was not making nasty remarks) and he bans me for "GET OUT YOU STUPID BASTARD".
Yeah, so he can kill whoever he wants with Mini-Nukes and RPG's but we can't kill him.
Typical badministration. How did that server get so many people?
Agh, I hate those kind of people

Ban from a server for mentioning Hong Kong Phooey.
Yet again, that was like 2 or 3 years ago.

A long time ago I was on a Ninja Challenge server hosted by "block dude".

Once I joined, the host was like "you had a cuss word in your server name" and kicked me. I did have a cuss word in my server name but what the hell? I joined the server again and he said "im giving you a chance to leave" then he kicked me. I joined the server again and was permanently banned by block dude himself for the reason: Cussing.

Wtf?
LOLjavascript:replaceText(' :cookieMonster:', document.forms.postmodify.mes sage);javascript:replaceText(' :cookieMonster:', document.forms.postmodify.mes sage);javascript:replaceText(' :cookie:', javascript:replaceText(' :cookie:', document.forms.postmodify.mes sage);document.forms.postmodify.mes sage);javascript:replaceText(' :cookieMonster:', document.forms.postmodify.mes sage);

notchegg don't drink and forum

my character was not an banana and a baaby and somone said your  a baby banana and i said im not a babby banana then the superadmin baned me dont talk to a admin's friend like that then i was like no javascript:replaceText(' :cookie:', document.forms.postmodify.mes sage); for you javascript:replaceText(' :cookieMonster:', document.forms.postmodify.mes sage);javascript:replaceText(' :cookie:', document.forms.postmodify.mes sage);

i spat my drink everywhere
thanks notchegg

i forgot who's family rp it was  javascript:replaceText(' :cookieMonster:', document.forms.postmodify.mes sage);javascript:replaceText(' :iceCream:', document.forms.postmodify.mes sage);*eats icecream*