Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 601211 times)

Got banned from Blur's for throwing the infamous chemical grenade, somehow managed to kill people with it. Turns out I had thrown it about the same time one of the wild blockheads had decided to set an instant respawn brick for them and throw them. Still no idea to this day if they blockhead got banned aswell.
to be fair that stuffty weapon is just an annoyance.

Got banned from Blur's for throwing the infamous chemical grenade, somehow managed to kill people with it. Turns out I had thrown it about the same time one of the wild blockheads had decided to set an instant respawn brick for them and throw them. Still no idea to this day if they blockhead got banned aswell.
I would've banned you if you decided to throw a chemical grenade, everyone knows they can kill in and out of minigames.

-snip-
friendship is raping

When i first joined BlockLand, I was joining servers to see if they were good or not. I came across a server with a DM and 3/4th's of the players were admins or super admins. Everyone had snipers and were shooting the crap out of each other. I was killed by one of the admins, so I found a sniper and shot him. Then he was like, "NO KILLING OR BAN!". So I was like, ok? Then I was jumping around on some tall poorly made tower when the same guy said, "GET OFF THE TOWER OR BAN!". I jump off only to find the sh1tbag waiting at the bottom ready to shoot me. After he killed me and I respawned, I came up behind him and killed him with the hammer. Then I'm banned from the room for this reason: "You stupid nub gtfo"

And another dumb ban was from some id tribal friend blockballer or some crap like that. Me and a friend join a server and when we get there the host said "Your id's too high to be playing on this server". Then my friend said, "Why does it matter?". Then he got banned by blockballer for this reason, "Get off my server noob". Then I got banned for the exact same thing.

Just decided to quote this cos it's funny how in 2008, 3k was high!

I would've banned you if you decided to throw a chemical grenade, everyone knows they can kill in and out of minigames.
I would only ban them if they threw too many.

uh

no

BanKart
So, I joined Meta_KnightX's SpeedKart. I made a couple of jokes regarding memes and stuff (I wasn't spamming or anything), and all of a sudden I get perma'd by one of his admins.

I got perma banned for saying I eat cats on this one fnaf server

And I wasn't even using it...

someone translate this please

"forget you, richardhead! Go forget your grandma!"
I speak fluent newbie

BanKart
So, I joined Meta_KnightX's SpeedKart. I made a couple of jokes regarding memes and stuff (I wasn't spamming or anything), and all of a sudden I get perma'd by one of his admins.
I un-banned you then, you may play if you like ^_^

My turn!

I forgot the server name but I got banned for quite a weird reason...
I thought I would rather get banned on this guy's server for bot-building, that I removed when he warned me about it, then the admins decide to do a little "quiz" to find a cure to ebola (at this time it was already found) I said that I would not do it. Then they told me that if I did not do it, I would get banned, but the owner decided to torture me then ban me. SO I changed my mind. When I was stuck on the first question, I just guessed an answer, 5 secs later... perma-banned with reason: "incorrect answer"

Stupid, huh?

BanKart
Okay, to be clear, we unbanend you. IDiot.