Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 606761 times)

-snip-,

no edit: this was in sunnycat's town rp and i think resolute gamer was the one that banned me

Wow Resolute is a stuffty admin

(not my ban)
four days
four whole days
Generally caused problems, why are you surprised?

Banned indefinitely for the reason: "BLOCHEAD SUK" when I killed the admin after he killed me a bunch of times.

Duckmaze banned one of my friends for no reason, I asked why and he banned me

There was this one that was a very long time ago, although this was just a new account i made.
There was this guy saying "Help me build" in his server name. I shrugged it off and decided to join him.
Then, I asked "Can I help you?"
He said "TROLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL YOU GOT TROLLLLED XDDDDDDDDDDDDD"
And then, he banned me permantly i think, i know it was a ban. The reason was:
"YOU GOT TROLLED XDDDDDDDDDDDDD"
Another one was where this guy needed help for this apartment thing, like i had to put something and i get something good if i do.
I decided to do work for him and then...
Yup, you guessed it, a ban. Permantly i think, and it was "you just got trolled thanks for wasting your time" Thats all i can remember back in the years.

Got permanently banned for basically being in a tank turret on a horse just blasting a few small things, lol
From Jewbroz's CityRP
Actually, you weren't destroying small things and you weren't the military.
There's no tank turrets in cityrps (except if your a military)

I was clearly blasting small bricks, and what does "military" have to do with anything?
You never said any of the rules, so how was I supposed to know?

I was clearly blasting small bricks, and what does "military" have to do with anything?
You never said any of the rules, so how was I supposed to know?
Fine.
Sorry.
I can unban you if you like.
But just don't do that please.
Back then my CityRP was stuffty so I didn't know what to do.
Again sorry.

I like how you guys suddenly get angry and fight about it two months after it happened.

I got bnned from XxProMAnxX loveRP for being a idiot here is the message. OMG YOU forgetER SUCK MY richard I'M NOT KID I'M 19 AND YOUR LTTLE forgetER SO stuffTY forgetER ASS IS UGLY SUCkool kids klubKK MY richardCKCKCKCKCK. thats the actual message. i was 3mins at that server and i just said that he's build was pretty bad and it looks like it was built nine years old9years old

I got bnned from XxProMAnxX loveRP for being a idiot here is the message. OMG YOU forgetER SUCK MY richard I'M NOT KID I'M 19 AND YOUR LTTLE forgetER SO stuffTY forgetER ASS IS UGLY SUCkool kids klubKK MY richardCKCKCKCKCK. thats the actual message. i was 3mins at that server and i just said that he's build was pretty bad and it looks like it was built nine years old9years old
are you suiciding

I'M NOT KID I'M 19

Okay.

I hate to burst everyone's bubble but if that message is true, I don't think he's 19.

Okay.

I hate to burst everyone's bubble but if that message is true, I don't think he's 19.
Good work, detective XR!

Properized version: