Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 601402 times)

Got banned from a build to survive server

Reason:Hacker

And i just joined the server

Got banned from a build to survive server

Reason:Hacker

And i just joined the server

pics??

Imgur

Was too lazy at that moment to go into my browser and open up imgur.

Also:

Oh, and you can't forget:

(sorry for the double post)

so is it just me or...?
Oh lol I didn't even get those error images, I thought you meant the attachments and the picture above but now I understand

Oh lol I didn't even get those error images, I thought you meant the attachments and the picture above but now I understand

weird

maybe it's just my computer being a stuff and not taking images

you should fix ur images dude
Whoops, sorry. Maybe this should help:

any backstory to that?
For the first ban, I was playing on some crappy family RP server. I built my house, and I said that I was building my house, and one of the admin's there said "No one cares, derp." in which I responded with "no one cares about your life" and got kicked. I then rejoined, only to find my house was missing. I said "what the forget? why's my house gone?" then I got kicked again. I rejoined for the last time, complained again, went back to building my house, and then I got banned.

For the second, I was on this newbie's server with a BL_ID of 180k and I noticed one of his rules were "no using the server wide music brick". I told him to just disable the addon and we had a conversation about it, then he banned me for about 5 minutes. After 5 minutes of watching YouTube videos and stuff, I decided to rejoin the server and he still had the music brick enabled. A guy on the server started using it and got banned for what I remember was permanent. I complained that he shouldn't have banned him because the he had the addon enabled for everyone to use then got banned for 10 minutes. In the final rejoin, I stopped complaining and the host banned me for the reason "get out".